:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

as far as i heard it, it was either a disgruntled partner or an exworker there. Meaning a personal grudge... with how the laws for arson stand in japan he will most likly face a death sentence.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
It seems there's conflicting information on the perp. From what one person 'apparently'found on 2chan (the perp made a lot of posts before the arson)

A. The guy REALLLY love trains
B. He was spreading the term "Bari Saku" Which is バリバリ観光してサクッと撮りましょう Which roughly translates to ""Let's enjoy the scenery and take photos."
I guess the term describe activities of train-fans? They love to take photos.
C. KyoAni's anime, Hibike Euphonium had a collab with keihan station (Painted their characters on the train)
D. One of the characters in Hibike Euphonium was the "Baritone-Saxophone solo girl"
E. It earned her the nick name "Bari-Saxo" which sounds alot like "Bari-Saku" in Japanese. It's taking the spotlight of his "Bari Saku" acronym
F. He thought KyoAni wasn't taking his dearly beloved trains seriously
(This is mostly speculations from reading the guy's mad ramblings on 2chan(?))
Last edited by AldarisGrave on Jul 18, 2019, 7:03:53 PM
He didn't work for the studio.

Just sounds like a crazy person, from the news reports.
(⌐■_■)
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Dumbbells is great!

Copcraft is the sleeper of the season for sure.

O Maidens remains my AOTS I think. Okada does it again.

Haven't watched Bumbbells yet, though I faintly remember reading a chapter or two of the manga quite a while ago... wasn't really my thing back then, but I might give it another try.

Copcraft is getting better and better it seems. I quite like it, certainly a lot different from any other anime I've ever watched.

Haven't seen O Maidens either yet... I should probably get that done soon, but for now my AOTS vote goes to Fire Force and it'll be quite difficult to convince me otherwise.

For now I guess I just gotta do SOMETHING to get my spirits up again. The news about the KyoAni fire left me pretty devastated. I don't even know how to react to it at this point... I've been reading some reports that go into just a tiny bit more detail aaaand... yeah, I should not have done that. It doesn't make things any better. I'm feeling very not good right now. I can't even. Seriously.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
It might sound callous but you can't do anything about it. It doesn't affect you personally. It's not your place to grieve or despair. You're just another weeb who read about it online.

I know that, nothing really callous about it, it's just reality. Doesn't change the fact that I feel bad/down because of it. I'm just not used to tragedy on that scale (I don't live in the USA after all. A bit too dark? Sorry, I had to). It just really saddens me to know that so much talent, work and heck, just LIFE is lost forever now. I'm bad at dealing with shit like that, especially if it deliberately caused by another human being.
I feel like I can't even properly describe it. Did I mention that I'm not good at dealing with stuff like this?

Small and insignificant nitpick: I didn't just read about it online, that actually made it to the TV news over here.
Vinland will stay pretty dark for the run of its course. No shounen heroics incoming as long as they stay true to the source. As this whole thing is much like the prologue for the real story(at least physically, spiritually it begins sooner ) So yeah, the second part (if they will ever make one) will be better.

aots right now is still hard to say, but i'm leaning to copcraft currently. But currently we are at episode 2 of everything so lets wait.

on another note, i think i'll drop uchimusume. it's getting boring. and a little creepy... so Thursday belongs to C&T alone again :>
Mo dao zu shi on wikipedia says airing season 2 on july 2019, will have to finish first season first. Loved the first 9 episodes i watched last year.

It got me into cultivation and chinese stuff/mythology manga/novels/anime aside few other games with simmilar theme so i appreciate it for that reason too, aside quality.

Oh and melloi episode is up right about now, going to watch it.
Spreading salt since 2006
puh after last weeks cop craft episode i wondered if some kinda bad director would kill the series. But yesterday laid these worries to rest.

And i'm kind of interested how fast vinland saga will will set it's pacing, it looks slow right now, so they only plan to do the revenge arc...
Last edited by tsunamikun on Jul 30, 2019, 5:57:29 AM
I thought the fight scene at the end of ep4 was done really good, fluid animation and good choreography. Which made the swordfight/confrontation at the end in ep3 so strange. The whole episode felt kind of rushed, as if they tried to finish the story part as soon as possible. but even then, they came a long way since berserk :D

hmm Kochoki wasn't on my radar, most Nobunaga series are mostly either strange almost otome types or boring. But i'll give it a try. And yes O Maidens is good, just not my kind of thing. the gf loves it through^^

Oh boy... seems like I'm ganna have a lot to catch up to when I get back home this weekend.

The last thing I've seen was the latest Kimetsu no Yaiba episode. That was glorious, with Zenitsu actually being useful. I hope that series will continue for quite a bit and/or get a sequel soon after it ends.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info