The Infernal Blow HEAVY METAL Marauder - Build Guide (1.1 Updated!)

Im wondering if you still use the note Bloodmagic for lvling or do you ONLY use the gems?
I asked that 2 posts before! Thats what i really would like to know also :D

Dont know what to do at the moment! I am kinda stuck cause I dont know if its a good idea, using spells with life or with mana!

Please help :D
Well if you don't go out of mana all the time, you don't need BM.
Here's a question:

In the new updated passives for this build, down towards unwavering stance, right by the life/life/bloodless cluster, there's another 'Life & Armour cluster' for 3 passives that would give 18% inc life/18% inc armor... Why is that not part of the updated passives? (AKA why skip over that for this build?)
Solid build
My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/854410
I might have missed it, but why dont we use Blood Magic? Or do we at some point? - I am lvl 34 or so, and I really struggle with mana tbh. How to deal with this besides drinking alot of potions?
Why do you use two handed maces over other two handed weapons?
Last edited by thrillkill01 on Mar 26, 2014, 9:08:13 AM
"
Leeown wrote:
I might have missed it, but why dont we use Blood Magic? Or do we at some point? - I am lvl 34 or so, and I really struggle with mana tbh. How to deal with this besides drinking alot of potions?

This build does use Blood Magic, only in the form of a gem and not the keystone. When you have enough life and life regeneration, you can link your Infernal Blow with a blood magic gem and it will use your life pool to cast your attacks. In this case (and most cases) it is better to use the gem instead of the keystone. Because this way we retain our mana pool for auras, while our mana pool would just simply disappear when we'd take the BM keystone (this would force us to put auras on our life pool, which sucks).

Hope that cleared things up a bit!
The planes and trains are to blame
"

i recommend skilling BM for leveling as ZiggyD suggested.
Anyone using this deep in invasion? Trying to find a good build to roll with for my Marauder.
http://www.twitch.tv/johmasho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info