Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

The Infernal Blow HEAVY METAL Marauder - Build Guide (1.1 Updated!)

After 1.1 Update I am getting confused because not updated Gems in items..

6L
Infernal Blow
Melee Splash
Multistrike (Or Faster Attacks)
Blood Magic
Melee Physical Damage
Weapon Elemental Damage (Or Life Leech)

6L
Leap Slam
Faster Attacks
Blood Magic
Endurance Charge on Melee Stun
Stun
Melee Physical Damage

4L
Cast When Damage Taken Level 4
- Enduring Cry level 7
- Molten Shell level 9
- Warlord's Mark Level 7
Other options include Decoy Totem, Rejuv Totem or Enfeeble.

But 2 Other 4L items?

4L?
Hatred
Reduced Mana
Grace
And?

Also What with last 4L?
Last edited by Wybitny on Mar 14, 2014, 9:50:23 PM
Hi ya Ziggy,

There seems to be a broken link, at least when I look at the passive tree there is....I cant see how you get over to the iron reflexes side of the tree. When I look at the tree it stops over by bloodless, and blood magic with no link going to the other side.

Can ya help with this please?

thanx

Update: I figured it out, the link just looks broken, weird bug.
Last edited by VieRus8u on Mar 15, 2014, 2:24:54 AM
I really like the little Stun Mastery cluster, but I can't remember having it when I played this build in Nemesis. Is it new, was it not part of the build back then, or did I just forget it? Because I do remember really loving stunning, I enjoyed the safety Heavy Strike + Melee Physical Damage + Stun + Faster Attacks gives on bosses.

"
Ishkabibble wrote:

Here are a few truths:

Nice post! This is good information for people who are reading the thread, wondering how far it will go and what the difficulties will be, but who do not have any endgame experience yet.
Last edited by jjwa on Mar 15, 2014, 11:39:57 AM
nice build
Last edited by matato123 on Mar 16, 2014, 1:24:18 PM
"
Szu87 wrote:
After 1.1 Update I am getting confused because not updated Gems in items..

6L
Infernal Blow
Melee Splash
Multistrike (Or Faster Attacks)
Blood Magic
Melee Physical Damage
Weapon Elemental Damage (Or Life Leech)

6L
Leap Slam
Faster Attacks
Blood Magic
Endurance Charge on Melee Stun
Stun
Melee Physical Damage

4L
Cast When Damage Taken Level 4
- Enduring Cry level 7
- Molten Shell level 9
- Warlord's Mark Level 7
Other options include Decoy Totem, Rejuv Totem or Enfeeble.

But 2 Other 4L items?

4L?
Hatred
Reduced Mana
Grace
And?

Also What with last 4L?

Probably Blood Rage because it is the only thing that isn't linked and on his character it is on his 6s 5l wep so when he 6l that I think it's going to go onto that one
Currently doing this build in ambush and I've got a few questions

At what point should I drop blood magic? I do not have a single 5L nor do I think I'll be able to afford one in the near future. Is blood magic viable once I reach maps or should I prioritize getting a 5L before I start mapping?

Also I'm not sure how dropping life leach off of my 4link infernal blow will go. Do I stack life leach on gear to compensate?

Also as I'm still blood magic I do not have any aura's, at what point into my progression do aura's start to become mandatory?

Sorry for the scatterbrained questions, typing in a hurry.

edit: also how are you getting enough dex to run grace? is it just bonuses from gear or do you actually end up with enough from the tree?
Last edited by Memories_Lost on Mar 17, 2014, 6:30:29 PM
Currently leveling this build. Excited to get to the later levels. I had a bunch of uniques stashed that make it really easy to level:

Will use the Brightbeak at level 20 with the Crest of Perandus

At 27 I'll switch to the Geofri's which should get me by until the 50's at least

Last edited by Radagastt on Mar 18, 2014, 1:47:37 AM
What about offensive build? No need that defense, pure dps only! Someone can link/make it?
Hey,

I cant see if u r still using Blood Magic and maybe Mortal Conviction in the passive tree? I dont see that its marked in ur new link from the update 1.1.0

I would appreciate it, if you can tell me this!

thx
I feel the build works just as well while listening to some progressive metal. Heretic that I am I even tried some downtempo. Worked great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info