The Infernal Blow HEAVY METAL Marauder - Build Guide (1.1 Updated!)

Only one curse at time, unless you have the extra curse passive or one of the 2 uniques that allow more curses.
Only one curse at time. :( The two uniques are not very good for Maurauder and passive is to expansive. :( Give a other option for Enfeeble with CwDT or skip Warlords Mark ?

I hope ZiggiD make a update for 1.0.1.
Last edited by Agamemnon80 on Nov 18, 2013, 10:13:48 AM
Hello evryone!

I’m a7 level 80, and I rich a point that I don’t know if I should go for life the talent tree or spell resists.

Life spec:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecCcQSzBS0S4RQgFE0ZLho4GlUl3yftKaUt0jboOthAoEd-TdhOKlBHUFBUSVcNWGNZ818_YEtgbWEhZKNlTWoeapNuaXKpdO1253rve4x82YFvgziE2YTvhymHaox2jM-QVZBskc6ZK52AnjyeuZ7Nn8uiAKcwp4SoGKloqZSrxayqtkG53bvtvYG-p8APwBrEuMbY0iHSTdXt1fjZYedS7DjvDu988i_z3fZI977G52ae-tIdFI9G0NDPZVXGXhMWb_Af

Resists spec:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecCcQSzBS0S4RQgFE0ZLho4GlUl3yftKaUt0jboOthAoEd-TdhOKlBHUFBUSVcNWGNZ818_YEtgbWEhZKNlTWoeapNuaXKpdO1253rve4x82YFvgziE2YTvhymHaox2jM-QVZBskc6ZK52AnjyeuZ7Nn8uiAKcwp4SoGKloqZSrxayqtkG53bvtvYG-p8APwBrEuMbY0iHSTdXt1fjZYedS7DjvDu988i_z3fZI977G514TWK94DalutfJuqkrIiq-QEYLk

With the life spec I can get more Chaos resists witch is pretty good, also I can spend 2 points to get Goly Strength (+8%hp + 20Strngth + 3% increased effect of buffs).
With resists spec I can get +28 to all resists plus the 24% armor + evasion (I’m not sure if we use Iron Reflexes if we get that % of evasion in armor) plus with this tree I can easy put +15% of physical damage and Berserking.

I really like to know the option of the Infernal Blow Marauder, or even other players that have more experience than me on this game ( I play for one month now).

Tks all :)
A
Last edited by Blinus on Nov 22, 2013, 5:40:40 AM
Is this updated for 1.0.1?
I have a question... If you have a 6L why not using Blood Magic Gem with IB, even if it this lower your general DPS...

You never have Mana Problem , so skip clarity, and can probably run a defensive aura like vitality or grace...
@amazingxxx
not yet im afraid ...

would be great though if Ziggy would do it :o
Sorry for the delays guys, updated CoDT for 1.0.1's changes

Not sure yet if it's worth doing the immortal call proc still - if you do try it out I suggest running it on a pretty high level CoDT with increased duration.
Twitch.TV/ZiggyDLive
YouTube.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
Twitter.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
PoE and Strategy Gaming Content
"
MunsuLight wrote:
I have a question... If you have a 6L why not using Blood Magic Gem with IB, even if it this lower your general DPS...

You never have Mana Problem , so skip clarity, and can probably run a defensive aura like vitality or grace...

Definitely a viable option, I *can* run it on mana so I do. But if you cant get it happening the BM gem is a good option.
Twitch.TV/ZiggyDLive
YouTube.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
Twitter.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
PoE and Strategy Gaming Content

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info