The Infernal Blow HEAVY METAL Marauder - Build Guide (1.1 Updated!)

"
Shunyata000 wrote:
Actually I figured out a way that makes Immortal Call still work well

Care to explain?
respecced one of my alts in to this build and liking it so far, just wondering what i should do with hatred? don't have enough int to level so should i just keep it at level 14 or get int somehow?
This world is an illusion, Exile!
"
Hrcules wrote:
"
Shunyata000 wrote:
Actually I figured out a way that makes Immortal Call still work well

Care to explain?

Look at me boots!

All will be revealed if you look closely enough. I tested that last night after the patch and ALL of those gems work together as is.

Also, I've got a level 18 Immortal Call in another slot collecting xp. When it hits level 20 I'll use a lvl 3 Quality 20 IC instead of my current one.
"
Shunyata000 wrote:
Look at me boots!

And? Using IC w/ CWDT at lvl 1? Srly? Its very stupid idea dude :}
Le sigh.

The point is you can use increased duration at any level with codt because the nerf doesnt affect support gems.

I can still get a 5 sec bubble from IC at lvl 3 this way and that will go up higher with 20 Q ic and maxed inc duration.
I am lvl 61 with my char, and I'm stuck in act 3 merciless. I cant grid very well but i dont really know why. I have 3,7k armor, 77,77,77, -3 resists; and my normal dps is around 1100. And i get killed really fast in the second map of the act 3 merciless by the snakes.I also tried docks solo, but the dogs that attack with fire also make me explode. Any advise what can I do?
If i'm not wrong, snakes do chaos damage, so you need to improve chaos resistance and hp. Also you need to improve your resistence to elemental damage, armor, life/life steal and dps depending on the build you have decided to use. So maybe you need to give more info about your char if you want someone to help you.
Last edited by khassym123 on Nov 16, 2013, 6:36:23 PM
A guy called Jamaicanmelag checked my character yesterday, and basicly my problems were two: not using properly the endurance charges with endurance cry; and really low attack speed that was nerfing my life drain. And also more life would be nice. Hope this helps someone. Thanks
Watched your videos and love the idea of this build but have been thinking of doing a sword AoF version with a scion.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAdwB5wH_AycFLQYOCZYJ9g0wEPASvBLhFHEaOBvIG_ohYCWtJbwl3ycgKaUxnjKJNDU0ODWSNdY26DrhPC09D0CgQapDMUUKR35KT03jTipX4livWfNeE2BLYG9hIWP9ZS9lTWaeapN07Xbnd-V4DXrvffWE2YTvh2qI8ZBVkGyeuZ7Nn8ui6qQZplenMKeEqW6plKvFrFmvja-iszG18rZBtz6-ir68wA_AGsEHxPbGrtJN1e3Xft-_52PrCew48kX0xvyJ_gr-jw==

Any advice? Trying to get an idea of how the dps would be for late game grp mapping with this sort of build.

Thanks!
Last edited by lindz on Nov 17, 2013, 5:58:56 PM
I use "Enfeeble" with Cast when Damage taken. Overwrite "Warlords Mark" the effect from Enfeeble ? I see only one Symbol over the Monster.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info