[1.1.1] Evantis's Permastun Build and Stun Compedium

"
Noisette wrote:
In the Ambush build at the beginning of your posting you could replace the +10 str node left of the (15% fire resistance) with (1% additional shield block + 40% increased block recovery) south of Aegis.

Not in the beginning since you want to reach RT fast, but later on using a respec point.

Thx for the nice guide, btw.

Could be better to replace the "Flask Life" node for the (1% additional shield block + 40% increased block recovery), and keep the +10 str

Sorry for my english.
Check my humble shop. http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/281727
just found the dream belt for this spec if you are interested add me ign: reaperofwhat ambush league
Last edited by abcd3 on Apr 3, 2014, 7:22:59 AM
Reserved. lol, I like your build intro and the Stone Cold pic. Excellent job, dude.
Hi,

I run a build somewhat similar to this and I've been trying to figure out how to drop my BM gem. I've seen a few people say they are able to do this with just a bit of mana leech but that doesn't seem the case for me.

I have about 340 mana, which is even higher than normal due to some +mana on gear. That would equate to a mana leech cap per second of 42.5 (12.5%). I have a ring with 2% mana leech which would give at least 140 (my phys should be around 7k). Basically then my 2% leech is already hitting the leech cap so getting more wouldn't work.

Comparing some different gem setups in BoR it seems the avg mana is around 35-40 so already if you're doing more than 1 attack per second you've got a deficit.

Am I forgetting something that would fix this? Are you guys still surviving with mana leech post nerf? I'd really love to get away from BM but I can't see a way out of this that wouldn't take a load of skill points.

Thank you for any suggestions you might have!
You have to approach the mana issue from different directions. Just 2% leech is not enough.

I use:
*2% mana leech
*Int and Mana nodes, Mana regen nodes
*Mana gear, Mana regen gear
*sometimes even Lvl 1-5 Clarity (on Bloodmagic Gem)

This is a serious investment of skillpoints.

That's why so many people use the blood magic gem in their main skill setup, yes, it hurts to loose one gem slot, but it hurts even more to get the mana flowing.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
Peterlerock wrote:
You have to approach the mana issue from different directions. Just 2% leech is not enough.

I use:
*2% mana leech
*Int and Mana nodes, Mana regen nodes
*Mana gear, Mana regen gear
*sometimes even Lvl 1-5 Clarity (on Bloodmagic Gem)

This is a serious investment of skillpoints.

That's why so many people use the blood magic gem in their main skill setup, yes, it hurts to loose one gem slot, but it hurts even more to get the mana flowing.

Hmm ok that's what I was afraid was going to be the case. You say you do use that route yourself though, so you must have decided the point cost was worth not losing a gem slot? I could do clarity on BM no problem but I'm thinking I'd need even more.

I'd like to be able to run Grace and Hatred but even with a max reduced mana that would work out to 50 mana remaining. So my choices are probably a minimum of 5+ points on mana/regen nodes as well as probably some points on reduction nodes for the auras, or just use BM. :(

I guess I'll have to stick to the gem, as the cost seems too high. Thanks for your input, I really appreciate it.
My current build makes use of the Sovereignty Cluster near Templar, with the "reduced mana reserved" there I have a lot of spare mana.

Generally I'd say:
Take the BM gem if you don't walk past some awesome mana nodes anyways.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
nice guide
ty
wow. I tryed some builds like righteous fire marauder but is hard to do so many maps mods. then disapointed I tryed ramgers. but is expensive to work end game. now Im playing this stun build and amb very happy .
For the moment works very well. and I only got a 5L.
ty a lot for the guide, that makes me believe again in marauder power.
Hey, just got myself a Catalyst, looking what I can do with it. Think I can use it with this? Elemental Damage can stun just as well, and it hits HARD.

[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info