[1.1.1] Evantis's Permastun Build and Stun Compedium

"
Panthe0n wrote:

As you can see at my earlier post I only have an amulett with 2% manaleech and this is enough to run HS with Splash/Stun, ECharge on Stun and Added Fire Damage in my BoR. So there is no need for Bloodmagic or Manaleech gem if you have enough leech on your gear.

Thank you for mentioning this! 2% mana leech from my necklace was more than enough for me as well to keep myself afloat, was able to take out blood magic and add added fire to my 5L :) My gear isnt the greatest but I'm up to 7880dps on HS with splash on, 8700 with it off now
"
"
nilats wrote:
the CoDT nurf has shot my ability to survive down to rubbish. My gear isn't great but the cast time for molten shield is ridiculous and I am having a hell of a time getting endurance charges up before I explode from the packs.

It makes me extremely sad.

The Cotd nerf was actually very minimal, just grab a a level 1 gem of each thing casting and keep them the same level or lower than COTD, problem solved.

Yep, The nerf was kinda dumb really.... Didnt change a thing for me.

Edit: wow, i quoted my own response..... to early in the AM for me.
IGN: Honkifyourhornyyy / Honkifyourhorny [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Honkifyourhorny on Dec 6, 2013, 7:55:47 AM
"
Isky wrote:
Another thought I had - might it be worth the 2 points to pick up amplify for the extra 12% AOE radius?

My Mara is now running with groundslam rather than HS and it is working out very well for me, i got amplify and the 2 radius passives beside it and i pretty much perma stun all reg/rare/blue mobs up untill 74-75 maps. After that its get tedious to perma stun anything other than whites but it doesnt matter much because the parties i run with lay waste to mobs so fast.
IGN: Honkifyourhornyyy / Honkifyourhorny [Removed by Support]
"
FamousTrip wrote:
"
benjiwoosh wrote:
"
FamousTrip wrote:
Currently deciding between going for more life, going for more damage, or going for more attack speed.

Whats your HP? I have quite a few more HP nodes (whole duellist area + diamond skin) and with 2.6k HP I still feel squishy. It also looks like youre using 2h weapon, which makes you even more vulnerable.

Unwavering mobs that get big are the biggest threat to the build, really. If I can't kill them within 6 seconds after the group dies it can get a little scary. Other that that though the build is really solid.

Have you considered using glacial hammer to hard counter that?

It could be useful for physical reflect mobs as well, if you went mace/stun spec then GH with hatred could do some pretty amazing cold damage capable of freezing some of the most unwavering of unwavery unwaverers.

Glacial Hammer + melee physical + added cold damage (Wid dat quality of course) is all you'd need so you could throw it on your shield or something.
Last edited by Do_odle on Dec 8, 2013, 8:18:09 PM
Trying this out on Nemesis.. hoping to make a good build to kill bosses for people. Not entirely sure wtf I'm doing yet... read all the comments and it seems like a lot of people put their own twist on this build. Will update after I get some levels and gear!
IGN: Sin
Anybody have an idea about what kind of damage per hit and stun threshold reduction he has in the 74 maze vaal video?

I'm interested to see if I could do the same thing (but I have a completely different build). I'm on Nemesis though, so I don't really want to YOLO it.
@Aelloon
Hey, I really like this build so far. However, I'm confused how the 2% mana leech was able to sustain. Right now with 2% mana leech and 10k damage, it does not replenish the HS+MS+added fire+stun in the BOR. Any suggestions or ideas? Do you all get +mana on gear to get enough?
IGN: IskyOfTheSea
For me it works, if I don't run a 50% regen map... I am at about 10.5k DPS with BOR (using HS, MS, E-Charge on Stun and Added fire) and only have 2% mana leech from my amu. I just checked and all in all I have +49 Mana on my gear, never cared about that stat though. Don't know if that makes any difference?
IGN (Standard): UberFukker
IGN (Essence): Talamoanator

"The track of your life has come to me, and it goes no further. I am your end, your utter obliteration!"
- Cnaiür urs Skiotha
"
Aelloon wrote:
Anybody have an idea about what kind of damage per hit and stun threshold reduction he has in the 74 maze vaal video?

I'm interested to see if I could do the same thing (but I have a completely different build). I'm on Nemesis though, so I don't really want to YOLO it.

24k DPS, 137% REST.
IGN @Ostropalca
Hiya,

Thank s a lot for this lovely build...
Just a bit confused, wich skill tree is up to date ? The "EDIT: Passive tree (current iteration):" or the "edit 2" one ?

Thank you !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info