Anyone else use Infernal Mantle?

If that would be correct then i would be right with my conclusion that chaos damage is the weakest of all "elements" because you can´t dbuff chaos resistance. The only pro- would still be that it bypass shields.
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
"
Mikekowa wrote:
"
NuclearRaven wrote:
I will use it, once they finally move it and the wand for it is released.

Word on the street is this wand will be game changing

The guy you are replying to is the diamond responsible for both wand and infernal ;)

I would like to see someone solo 71 Piety with this chest, though. It would be impressive.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
reboticon wrote:
"
Mikekowa wrote:
"
NuclearRaven wrote:
I will use it, once they finally move it and the wand for it is released.

Word on the street is this wand will be game changing

The guy you are replying to is the diamond responsible for both wand and infernal ;)

I would like to see someone solo 71 Piety with this chest, though. It would be impressive.

what is the base item moving to? anyone know?
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
I'm using it with my dual firestorm totem. My fire trap with elemental proliferation and a searing touch is still very powerful. Until I can get shavronne :D

It's still a nice boost with the increased fire damage and spell damage and I can go CI.
WHAT IS THE NEW BASE?
-Anubis Hotep
"
kolp wrote:
WHAT IS THE NEW BASE?

It'll either be Widowsilk or Vaal. GGG has stopped communicating with me which is because they are busy I'm sure, but it is slightly frustrating.
うにゅ?
Any info on the wand?
"
NuclearRaven wrote:
"
kolp wrote:
WHAT IS THE NEW BASE?

It'll either be Widowsilk or Vaal. GGG has stopped communicating with me which is because they are busy I'm sure, but it is slightly frustrating.

thanks NuclearRaven. Widowsilk would be badass, best looking ES base imo.
-Anubis Hotep
i have one, but i would only use it with some build that speciallizes in spell blocking (75%+) to negate that severe spell damage taken disadvantage, or do some build that never has low mana (kinda hard since if you have mana its a waste not to stack auras on it)
Last edited by smichal52 on Aug 28, 2013, 8:37:36 AM
"
AmenAnthem wrote:
Any info on the wand?

Other than it's currently aimed at physical wanders, is exploring defensive benefits for playing offensively and is a fair way away from release, not really.

When I have a draft that I'm actually happy enough personally to go forward with I will, like I did with IM, share what I have and take feedback. IM's problem was I took feedback (at the time someone told me it needed more ES but otherwise people were happy) and then GGG took 9-10 months to add it and the game I designed it for changed substantially.

I will try to ensure I share the draft just before it's intended release give myself a little time to ask Rory to put the brakes on it just in case there's some glaring flaw I've not considered.

Before that though I'm a little reluctant to share as I have already changed my mind considerably a couple of times in the development of this wand. I'm sure I must be giving Rory a mild headache on that front.
うにゅ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info