Official Blender Post! Lets theory craft for 1.2! 123k Cleave DPS!

I saw something about fixing cleave,is that true? (it would be really nice,they totally f*cked the skill after release,and i love cleave because of its alt art)
"
ride1226 wrote:
Is there a newer blender type build? I'd like to try one, but not a unoptimized or out of date one.

i think the only problem seems to be "desync".. u desync atleast twice as much as other melee classes/builds b/c of the fast attacks/movement. it's got sick dps but you are more like a tankier glasscanon - and that's not what u want to be. u can work out your own build, just pick this one as a base, and get rid of some attackspeed/meleedamage nodes - pick some tanky stuff in the marauder area (shields n shit) and ofc.. pick a shield. if done right u should get around 4-5k hp at level 70 and decent dps.

sorry for my bad englanderino.

edit: if u still wanna try out this build: be sure to have atleast the Bringer of Rain.
Last edited by FinestHC on Apr 16, 2014, 6:40:01 AM
What is the next evolution of this build? I am considering dropping bor for a 6-link chest to utilise 20/20 gems or even 21/20 gems for better dps, better tankiness, more resists, etc.

What about end-game-money-no-object build? I'm talking about legacy soul taker, #1 mirrored weapon, mirrored armour, etc?

I have been envisioning a shavs/coe blender build with full auras and insane cyclone attack speed and dps.

Thoughts?
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
"
fiqst wrote:
What is the next evolution of this build? I am considering dropping bor for a 6-link chest to utilise 20/20 gems or even 21/20 gems for better dps, better tankiness, more resists, etc.

What about end-game-money-no-object build? I'm talking about legacy soul taker, #1 mirrored weapon, mirrored armour, etc?

I have been envisioning a shavs/coe blender build with full auras and insane cyclone attack speed and dps.

Thoughts?

if you got all the currency you need and money is np for you, go for it - play whatever / however u want to. it's about having fun.. if u are not enjoying your build/class, it wont work out.

Big but (Kappa): I wouldn't use Cyclone as your maindps gem.
Hi i got a question i make blender al its fine i love this char but i got problem with survive 72 -73 map all map its fine but boss rape me like hell so i am wonder to change my cwdt i got now cwdt,enfeneble,decoy ,endurance i think to change to immortal cal what i should to do max cwdt endurance and immortal and add warlord mark ? do i think in good way ? pls help me
Ps sry for my ad english
"
Current gear (prolly same than while back posted, but hers again):

After tree reset made my passives as OP's, became pretty fragile from what i was before Vaal Patch. Yesterday i changed tree to this:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwDhwUtC2ER1RcdGE0aPhutG_odyiP2Jd8nLydPKNspLimlMgk0kzWSOJY9_ECgQXREgUd-Sn1KyE4qU99USVb6Vw1Xl1jbWkhbr18_YEFgS2NwZU1ngGegah5sRm6qcHJybHKpdO12K3gNeEl5aHrvfNmE2YTvh3aI8YzPkAqRzpVmmSubLZuDnrmkGaSsqBipbqvFtfK2QbcXu-28n72Bvoq-p8APwQTQR9Ih0k3Tft0N3-_jn-oY7g7vDu9O73rv4-_w8YryL_ZI9zL3Tfe-_MU=

Gained 1k hp (now 4.7k) and 1k+ armor (now 5.8k), reduced about 7k dual strike dps in town if i remember right (now 21k about). Loving this changes even dps drop a lot. 72lvl maps highest tested so far, but still notice more survability. Have 80+hp boots on my ele ST char, only need cold res to other parts so i can use it on blender and gain even more hp. Next passive points to hp and/or armor definetly.

Edit: After quick thinking, prolly could use str points close to blood makig instead fire res's+life leech+endurance to go to resolute tech, could then save 2 points and use em for hps and/or armor (6nodes) upright from bm. hmmmmm....

76lvl Academy highest so far and no problem at all clearing it. Dont remember mods, maybe pay more attention to em next time and even record video (after i get crap 32bit os changed to 64bit)
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
"
fiqst wrote:

Thoughts?

I don't think you'll reach a decent ES amount with shavs/coe without a shield (also the biggest benefit of coe is spell dmg and your best slot to get it is your shield), however iirc I saw a build days ago on the scion forum with multiaura/coe/shavs/st cycloner and had more than 100k tooltip dps (I wouldn't call that a blender though).

I don't think bor can be beaten on endgame. With mirrored stuff you can get tons of res on any slot, and you can even get max chaos res with bor and every life/dps mods on each item. You can get more armor with chest + helm, but imho blind >>> more armor.
I found a new bringer and I'm playtesting it. My thoughts so far are that it kinda sucks but it's still better than the alternatives. I did a pretty routine courtyard with absolutely no issues and expect to have no issues, but my gear is sort of nice. Speaking of my gear, I made some small changes. Here's my updated gear:

The biggest change is that I div'd my sword to perfect within it's ranges. I now sport a 398 phys.
Could you please fix the Lategame-Skilltree? It doesn't get shown right.. :)
"
weba1 wrote:
Could you please fix the Lategame-Skilltree? It doesn't get shown right.. :)

x2P:

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgQAAecDhwUtEdUSIBcdFz4YTRo-G60dyiFgJJsnLyjbKS4ppTGeMgk0kzWSNug4lkCgQXRHfkp9SshN404qU99USVcNV5dYr1jbW69ei18_YEFgS2NwZU1ngGegah5sRm6qcHJybHKpdO12K3gNeEl463rvfNmAioN8hNmE74d2iPGLT5AKkHSRzpVmmSubLZuDnrmkrKZXqAeoGKluq8W18rZBtxe77byfvYG-p8APwQTM28_40EfSIdJN037cgt0N3-_jn-RR5wrnru8O707veu_j8i_3MvdN9778xf6P
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info