Official Blender Post! Lets theory craft for 1.2! 123k Cleave DPS!

I'd like to showcase my build:

I have enough resists to have one ring free for a ming's in the future. Then i'd be pretty much complete. Love this build.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Hey, skill tree is kinda messed up maybe it would be posible to get it updated? Im kinda new to the game and I dont want to ruin it becouse i dont have that much refund points ;p (sorry for my english :D )
"
sawseech wrote:
I found a new bringer and I'm playtesting it. My thoughts so far are that it kinda sucks but it's still better than the alternatives. I did a pretty routine courtyard with absolutely no issues and expect to have no issues, but my gear is sort of nice. Speaking of my gear, I made some small changes. Here's my updated gear:

The biggest change is that I div'd my sword to perfect within it's ranges. I now sport a 398 phys.

Kudos!
out of curiousity about ur sword:
1. what was its previous pdps? (exact range values if u remember)
2. how much did the original sword cost u?
3. how many divs did it take u to get these rolls?

thanks, and gratz!
It was a 356 phys with bad rolls within it's ranges when I bought it. I got it for 25 exa (a huge steal). I think it took 10 divs to roll it to perfect, which is crazy lucky. The ranges are tyrannical (150-169%), 19-45 added damage, and 23-25 attack speed. Sadly I cannot roll added % phys and accuracy on it.
Last edited by sawseech on Apr 17, 2014, 6:54:49 PM
I'm pretty satisfied that the new bringer is fine. It doesn't blind as well and you lose some life, but really it's fine. With my best gear on, I didn't feel quite as strong against physical damage as I'm used to feeling but aside from the bosses on that 79 map and maybe atziri's spines physical damage is nothing anyways.
anyone able to kill atziri with this spec dual wielding? or is a shield build necessary?
Are all skill trees correct and updated on first page? Going to start building this this week so gonna be leveling a duelist and spending some points!!
...brings back fond D2 LoD memories...
I've done it and I've heard of dualstrike guys doing it. It's no big deal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info