Official Blender Post! Lets theory craft for 1.2! 123k Cleave DPS!

How high would your DPS be if you swapped Multistrike with Concentrated Effect?
Last video you said you would swap to 6l if you could.

Did you change your mind on that?
IGN: Srslyagain
PM me bins on items I bid on if you have one.
"
Acrosis wrote:
How high would your DPS be if you swapped Multistrike with Concentrated Effect?

Ill have to do some testing as to the highest DPS I can get with Conc Effect. I do know however that I hate Conc Effect. With this much DPS everything dies instantly. My clear times are doubled when I use it because of the lack of AoE.

You may as well just use dual strike instead of conc effect. The clear times wold be about the same since you would be killing everything in 1 hit.

But to answer your question: I'd guess about 55k DPS. So 20% more damage on things that already die instantly for much less utility, aoe and clear speeds. (The auto-targeting on MS is amazingly convenient)
IGN: FVX
Twitch: im2P
"
Shodokan123 wrote:

Due to Soul Taker and further testing with the blind, I changed my mind.
Hmm, thanks for the information.
"
x2P wrote:
"
Shodokan123 wrote:

Shame because I managed to get a disgusting chest :(

"
Shodokan123 wrote:
"
x2P wrote:
"
Shodokan123 wrote:

Shame because I managed to get a disgusting chest :(

Think of it this way:

Instead of worrying about resists on your rings/amulets/gloves, go for some all out insane damage :D

The 6L can still technically be better, it's just not a good cost vs benefit ratio. Get a Soul Taker, and pick up Unwavering stance. You wouldn't even need blind with that chest piece.
"
x2P wrote:

Think of it this way:

Instead of worrying about resists on your rings/amulets/gloves, go for some all out insane damage :D

The 6L can still technically be better, it's just not a good cost vs benefit ratio. Get a Soul Taker, and pick up Unwavering stance. You wouldn't even need blind with that chest piece.

I run double axes right now, I might consider selling my secondary axe for a sword though for the whirling blades... if i can find one equivalent.

I know a slower axe might be better for my off hand but it is one of the highest DPS axes i've seen for trade on these forums within the past 6 months. (only two higher i could find were 394 and 392)

Good to know that I can just go for damage instead, what would you suggest for a helm then? I was thinking Alpha's to run quad aura on mana.

Thanks for the reply.
Last edited by Shodokan123 on Aug 6, 2013, 3:38:15 PM
"
Shodokan123 wrote:
"
x2P wrote:

Think of it this way:

I run double axes right now, I might consider selling my secondary axe for a sword though for the whirling blades... if i can find one equivalent.

I know a slower axe might be better for my off hand but it is one of the highest DPS axes i've seen for trade on these forums within the past 6 months. (only two higher i could find were 394 and 392)

Good to know that I can just go for damage instead, what would you suggest for a helm then? I was thinking Alpha's to run quad aura on mana.

Thanks for the reply.

Finding an equivalent sword will be... tough...

I'd say Alpha's howl would be pretty solid. You can use it to cast your auras without actually having to use it. If you chaos resist is already good, I would stick with using the Alpha for the cannot be frozen. If Chaos Res is an issue for you, I have seen some 1K + evasion helms with high chaos res.

If going for high damage rings lowers your resists too much, use purity instead of haste. Haste is pretty horrible. You can gain much more DPS from rings than haste can ever give you.
Last edited by x2P on Aug 6, 2013, 3:41:03 PM
"
x2P wrote:

Finding an equivalent sword will be... tough...

I'd say Alpha's howl would be pretty solid. You can use it to cast your auras without actually having to use it. If you chaos resist is already good, I would stick with using the Alpha for the cannot be frozen. If Chaos Res is an issue for you, I have seen some 1K + evasion helms with high chaos res.

If going for high damage rings lowers your resists too much, use purity instead of haste. Haste is pretty horrible. You can gain much more DPS from rings than haste can ever give you.

Sounds good. I am slowly building chaos res. I am still building my full set and need rings/amulet/gloves. I have a good 30 all res + life + 25 chaos ring (no damage, so maybe replaceable).

You can add me in game and we can talk next time about the helms if you'd like.

I got really lucky with the chest, i rolled it within 100 fusings and got the base really cheap... -shrug-
Last edited by Shodokan123 on Aug 6, 2013, 3:49:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info