PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

Official Blender Post! Lets theory craft for 1.2! 123k Cleave DPS!

"
DreadenX wrote:
Any idea how x2p has leveled his decoy, enfeeble and enduring cry while keeping his cast when damage taken at lvl 1? It doesn't work for me at all and seems obvious when you read the description on the skill but apparently he makes it work somehow? Lvl 1 cwdt only allows gems up to lvl 31 so I'm confused when the guide says keep that at lvl 1 and you can level the rest.

Notice that he wrote this guide like half a year ago and his setup is probably from before cwdt was nerfed.
"
Sairis wrote:
"
DreadenX wrote:
Any idea how x2p has leveled his decoy, enfeeble and enduring cry while keeping his cast when damage taken at lvl 1? It doesn't work for me at all and seems obvious when you read the description on the skill but apparently he makes it work somehow? Lvl 1 cwdt only allows gems up to lvl 31 so I'm confused when the guide says keep that at lvl 1 and you can level the rest.

Notice that he wrote this guide like half a year ago and his setup is probably from before cwdt was nerfed.

That's what I thought too but got confused since it was supposed to be a 1.1 update. Is this part of the build just thrown out now or did people figure out some way to work with it?
CWDT - enfeeble - decoy - enduring cry still works and works well.

I also use a second CWDT (max level) linked with enduring cry (max) - immortal call (max) - molten shell (max)

The idea is to have the low level enduring cry proccing constantly giving me max endurance charges, the max EC is to top off my charges just before the immortal call procs, giving me 3 secs immortality. On top of this, molten shell offers extended survivabilty.

I might change the max EC for duration
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
The low level set you left all at lvl 1?
"
DreadenX wrote:
The low level set you left all at lvl 1?

Yes
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Your Skilltree.. could it be that it's kinda failing?
Is this blender guide dead?
"
kwakusa wrote:
Is this blender guide dead?

it's not dead.. but it's "out of meta".. if you get what i mean.. it's not tanky enough for the current state of game, exiles and stuff...

it's fun to play in ambush/standart leagues - but i wouldn't play like this in hc
Is there a newer blender type build? I'd like to try one, but not a unoptimized or out of date one.
...brings back fond D2 LoD memories...
Hi, I dont have Soul taker, I use dual strike, my gear:

Passive skill tree http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAecDhwUtEdUSIBcdFz4YTRutHcohYCSbJy8o2ymlMZ40kzWSNug4lkCgQXRGaUd-SshN404qU99XDVeXWK9Y21uvXotfP2BBYEtjcGVNZ4BnoGoebqpwcnTtdit4DXhJeOt674CKg3yE2YTvi0-QCpB0lWaZK5stm4OeuaSspleoB6gYqW6rxbXytkG3F7yfvYG-p8APwQTM28_40iHSTdN-3ILdDd_v45_kUecK567vDu9O73rv4_Iv9033vvzF_o8=

My life leech is 14%. I can easy kill any mobs on rarity maps, but boses are big problem, they kill me very easily.

Maybe somene knows what to change? Thx for answers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info