Official Blender Post! Lets theory craft for 1.2! 123k Cleave DPS!

I will be trying this, looks fun and i prefer face to face combat. Now you do not describe what gear to use early one.
"
Now you do not describe what gear to use early one.

Sure he does. Look under the section "Good Leveling Gear" or whatever it's called. Gear doesn't really matter a whole lot early on anyway.
Now is this build still good to use, i see so many and im a returning players and I miss using a bow. Wish there was a bow one.
This build solid! I can even run no regen map without any issue! My gear
I wasn't sure about it myself being such a cyclone whore but I'd like to confirm the endgame viability of dualstrike with my variation of this build.
I have a question, how do u guys handle igna, fire fury and huge spellcasters like those 2?

I have 0 spellblock with this build, and I just die to those.

lmk
"
RoDyLeBaDDiE wrote:
I have a question, how do u guys handle igna, fire fury and huge spellcasters like those 2?

I have 0 spellblock with this build, and I just die to those.

lmk

I have thought about this also. I have been considering taking some block nodes, getting massive resistance rings and equipping Rainbowstrides and Lazhwar. Has anyone tried this?
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Any idea how x2p has leveled his decoy, enfeeble and enduring cry while keeping his cast when damage taken at lvl 1? It doesn't work for me at all and seems obvious when you read the description on the skill but apparently he makes it work somehow? Lvl 1 cwdt only allows gems up to lvl 31 so I'm confused when the guide says keep that at lvl 1 and you can level the rest.
Is it normal that my level 21 barely has any Mana? I have to constantly use potions and i sometimes run out of those too, i use dual strike and melee splash, what can i do? Does the build later deals with this issue?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info