Official Blender Post! Lets theory craft for 1.2! 123k Cleave DPS!

What's considered high end dps for dual strike with this build? I'm using new soul taker and new bringer of rain atm and I have about 31k dps with blood rage. Just wondering how high I can push the dps to with dual strike.
i have 36.6k running haste/hatred on 2 damage keystones with a 366 phys and a normal taker
I used to be a 2h sword double striker with 22k dps 4k life max resists and 10k armour and I thought I was pretty tanky. I recently acquired a soul taker so I decided to respec to blender and omg what a difference. I am creaming EVERYTHING. I seriously feel invincible with this build since my health never drops under 80%.

My old weapon was a 500pdps 2h sword which would be considered an end game weapon (without a mirror). Investing in a soul taker just blows it away. The block chance and LGoH cyclone makes the difference. Kudos on a great guide.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
hi

post your video of map of dominus 74 and 78 and other hard map
Hey guys, I got a question for all of you.

Current gear:

I've been considering dropping the carnage heart and picking up a lazhwar and rainbowstride. If my math isn't wrong, it would give me a 39% chance to block spells. (.75*my current 52% chance to block) Do you guys think this would be worth it? Anyone else do anything like this?
The general idea is to use high movespeed and whirling blades to manually dodge spells.
hi ppl i youst want to ask that this builnds from 1st post are up to date ?
Hey man I'm foolish novice at PoE and I want to know is the build good choice for me? In addition I dont have any good equipment
Current gear (prolly same than while back posted, but hers again):

After tree reset made my passives as OP's, became pretty fragile from what i was before Vaal Patch. Yesterday i changed tree to this:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwDhwUtC2ER1RcdGE0aPhutG_odyiP2Jd8nLydPKNspLimlMgk0kzWSOJY9_ECgQXREgUd-Sn1KyE4qU99USVb6Vw1Xl1jbWkhbr18_YEFgS2NwZU1ngGegah5sRm6qcHJybHKpdO12K3gNeEl5aHrvfNmE2YTvh3aI8YzPkAqRzpVmmSubLZuDnrmkGaSsqBipbqvFtfK2QbcXu-28n72Bvoq-p8APwQTQR9Ih0k3Tft0N3-_jn-oY7g7vDu9O73rv4-_w8YryL_ZI9zL3Tfe-_MU=

Gained 1k hp (now 4.7k) and 1k+ armor (now 5.8k), reduced about 7k dual strike dps in town if i remember right (now 21k about). Loving this changes even dps drop a lot. 72lvl maps highest tested so far, but still notice more survability. Have 80+hp boots on my ele ST char, only need cold res to other parts so i can use it on blender and gain even more hp. Next passive points to hp and/or armor definetly.

Edit: After quick thinking, prolly could use str points close to blood makig instead fire res's+life leech+endurance to go to resolute tech, could then save 2 points and use em for hps and/or armor (6nodes) upright from bm. hmmmmm....
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
Last edited by Chalyps on Apr 12, 2014, 2:24:31 PM
I will be trying this, looks fun and i prefer face to face combat. Now you do not describe what gear to use early one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info