Official Blender Post! Lets theory craft for 1.2! 123k Cleave DPS!

great...just lost 1K hp due to this stupid patch, now I cant do any maps at all...
I died again on academy, this time to fracture + packsize + monster haste + monster frenzy. A brutal desync got me this time. I think when dealing with conditions this dangerous, it would be advisable to run PoL + vitality on top of haste - even before I died, I nearly died 3x and then the desync got me. There's just so little room for error with this mod, especially when combined with these types of additional mods.
Hi, how would you rate this build?

Spoiler
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgQAAdwB5wOHBS0R1RQgFHEVIBcdFz4YTRiRG60b-h3KI_YkmyXfJy8nTymlLOkxnjIJNJM1kjboOuE9_EF0RIFHfkp9SshN404qUEdT31RJVvpXl1hjWK9Y21pIW69fP2BBYEtjcGVNZ4BnoGxGbqpwcnJscqlyu3Ttdit4DXhJeu982YCKg3yD24TZhO-HdojxjM-VZpkrmy2bg6FtpBmkrKZXpzCoB6luq8W18rZBuc28n72Bvoq-p8APwQTG2M5x0k3Tft0N3-_jn-oY7g7vDu967-Pv8PGK8i_yRfZI9zL3Tfjr_Ev8xf4K_o8=

It gets you some more dps then going for the templar area, while giving only a 20% less increased life and armour.
Guys, I would like to try this build and I need your help. Actually I'm 77 lvl Duelist (using 2H sword) and this is my passive skills tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAdwB5wUtBqIG7gmWEPAX3Bv6HSYhYCSbJd8nICyFMZ4xsDQ1NZI26DpSOnE6s0CgQXRHfkp9SshN404qVvpYr1oaW69fOWBLYxdlTWegapNsjW5pbqp07XTxdit4DXrvfPWAioTZhmCHaod2iPGKIpBsl3CXtJkrmy2euaEbo-ekGaZXqW6plK3kr6K18rZBvYG-ir6nwA_ApsDzwQfKkMv10EfSTdRS1e3Xftxz3Q3d4-cP6wnuDvdN_In8xf6P

How can I change this tree with regret orbs to get decent effect? Is it possible if I don't want to spend whole my currency or should I consider making a new character? Unfortunately I didn't take this +18% physical damage as a reward from Oak for helping him in Cruel act 2 quest.

Which item should I buy as first? BoR or Soul Taker? If BoR, will double strike in it (supported by multistrike, melee splash and lifeleech per hit) be a good idea till I get Soul Taker and some other decent 1H weap?

I would be grateful for any help!
Last edited by Snakorek on Apr 4, 2014, 6:11:11 PM
"
sawseech wrote:
I died again on academy, this time to fracture + packsize + monster haste + monster frenzy. A brutal desync got me this time. I think when dealing with conditions this dangerous, it would be advisable to run PoL + vitality on top of haste - even before I died, I nearly died 3x and then the desync got me. There's just so little room for error with this mod, especially when combined with these types of additional mods.

The single most dangerous monster in this game is desync. GGG should add a mod called "Desync" into the map mod pools! =)
Do you guys leave Cast When Damage Taken at level one and it's supported gems below level 31 requirement? Or is there a sweet spot where higher levels of CWDT still doesn't require too much dmg taken to be useful?

Linking Decoy Totem and Enduring Cry, currently.
"
gutsac wrote:
Do you guys leave Cast When Damage Taken at level one and it's supported gems below level 31 requirement? Or is there a sweet spot where higher levels of CWDT still doesn't require too much dmg taken to be useful?

Linking Decoy Totem and Enduring Cry, currently.

I dont level it (like almost all other here).

I want decoy proc as much as possible.
So right now I'm level 52, I'm at the point where I either go left to the Marauder start and grab damage/life/Resolute, or I go right to Ranger area for damage/attack speed/+30 int/life. Not entirely sure which way to go first.

The way I see it, it's either go right for more damage, using less skill points (18), or go left for more survivability and resolute for (32) skill points.

I'm leaning more towards going right for a more glass cannon style play. I wouldn't have Resolute until much later, but right now my CTH is 90%, I don't think it matters much that 10% of my attacks miss due to how fast I'd be attacking after all the attack speed nodes in ranger tree.

Here's the build by x2P in the first post for 111 points
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAecDhwUtEdUXPhhNGj4brR3KJy8o2ykuKaUxnjIJNJM1kjiWQKBBdEd-Sn1KyE3jTipT31RJVw1Y21uvXz9gS2NwZU1ngGegah5sRm6qcHJybHKpdO12K3gNeEl463rvfNmE2YTvh3aLT5AKkHSRzpVmmSubg565pKymV6gYqW6rxbXytkG3F7vtvJ-9gb6nwA_BBMzb0EfSIdJN037cgt0N3-_jn-RR5wrnru8O707veu_j8i_3MvdN9778xf6Pmy2I8WBBV5cXHagHg3w26CSbgIpYryFgEiBei8_4

And here's where I am right now:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBBS0R1RIgFx0XPhhNIWAo2ymlMZ4yCTSTNZI26ECgR35KyE3jTipT31eXWK9Y216LYEFgS2NwZU1ngGxGbqpybHTteA14SXrvg3yE2YTvmSubLZuDnrmmV6gHqW6rxbXytkG9gb6nwA_P-NBH0k3f7-9O7-P-jw==
I just want to say I'm loving this build. About to hit 83 and I'm running mostly 72-74 maps right now and crushing them. Only terrifying experience I've had was Labrinth Double Boss with 90+% cold and 2 exiles. The bosses hit like a truck with their triple projectiles. I had to drop a granite and jump on them then spam heath pots to burn them down. Anyways just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their work theorycrafting and helping improve the build.
A few people asked to see what I currently have for passives and my gear so I figured I'd post it below. It's not the best gear but it does the job, so far. I'm currently running 4.7k health and 16k damage on my Cyclone. I'm working my way towards Life and Armor then Armor Mastery. After that I'll get more health and damage.

Current Tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwB5wOHBS0R1RcdGE0brRv6Hcoj9iSbJd8nLymlMZ40kzWSNug4lj38QKBBdEd-Sn1KyE3jTipT31b6Vw1Xl1hjWK9Y21pIW69fP2BBYEtjcGVNZ4BnoGoebqpwcnKpdO12K3gNeEl673zZgIqDfITZhO-HdojxjM-RzpVmmSubLZuDnrmkGaSspleoB6gYqW6rxbXytkG3F7vtvJ-9gb6KvqfBBNIh037dDd_v45_uDu8O73rv4-_w8i_2SPcy9033vvzF_o8=

Current Gear:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info