Official Blender Post! Lets theory craft for 1.2! 123k Cleave DPS!

This may be heresy, but I'm playing around with a variation that doesn't include resolute technique. The basis for my thinking that I may be able to get away with playing without it is that I consider physical damage to be very non-threatening - so I don't need the enhanced blind chance. Incidentally, I'm also dropping some armor. I'll report my findings. Here's what the preliminary tree looks like:

I'm holding 20 points in reserve until I can figure out what to do with them. My thoughts at the moment are to go for gymnastics - which is more point efficient than the templar area and then go for something else, maybe disemboweling with the awesome nodes along the way.

I'm also thinking about dropping path of the warrior. I think that for 3x 6% nodes we can do alot better.

Here's what I've come up with:

I've come across a fascinating mechanic which is frostbite + hatred.

//abort experiement. it's terrible.
Last edited by sawseech on Apr 7, 2014, 5:01:11 AM
I'm a level 60 of this build now and it's starting to get to the stage where it's very gear dependent.

This is my first ever character and my first time making it to Merciless and I hopefully want to get to maps... but as a newbie, I didn't realise that the gear that was needed for this build was just nearly impossible to get :(

Unfortunately, there's no way I can afford a Bringer of Rain or a Soul Taker or any kind of perfect 6L armour as I have hardly any currency :(

Stuck in a rut
Critique my blender please!
What should I replace next, changes in passives, etc!

I would love to find my same neck with health on it, the 6% life steal is overkill too though.

gear
Spoiler

passive tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAecDhwUtEdUSIBcdGE0aPhutHcohYCSbJd8nLyjbKS4ppTGeNJM1kjboQKBBdEd-Sn1KyE3jTipT31RJVw1Xl1ivWNtbr16LXz9gQWBLY3BlTWeAZ6BqHm6qcHJyqXTtdit4DXhJeOt673zZgIqDfITZhO-Hdojxi0-QCpB0kc6VZpkrmy2bg565pKymV6gHqBipbqvFtfK2QbvtvJ-9gb6nwA_BBMzbz_jSIdJN037cgt0N3-_jn-RR5wrnru8O707veu_j8i_3MvdN_MX-jw==

stats
Spoiler
dps - 35194
armor - 8306
resist - fire - 98%, cold - 88%, lightning - 76%, chaos - LAWL negative 60%
block - 52%
health - 4063
Anarchy ign - FlashGordon_ or duelmanakh
HI
I would like to know, how you can dodge, if you use iron Reflexes? you talk about 75% but isnt that impossible with iron Reflex? maybe i dont get it so i ask this way :D
it makes u have a ton of armor which makes u take less damage not having to wry about evading and dodge and evasion is 2 diff things so dodge can still happen with iron reflexes
"
KingKuppe wrote:
HI
I would like to know, how you can dodge, if you use iron Reflexes? you talk about 75% but isnt that impossible with iron Reflex? maybe i dont get it so i ask this way :D

Dou don't evade, but still get only 25% chance of being hit due to monsters being blinded all the time.
I'm 36 lvl duelist actually and have some problem with lifesteal. I've bought low level 5L chest, put in it multristrike, dual strike, melee splash, melee physical damage and blood rage and I feel that my lifesteal isnt enough. I just go low life too fast only by attacking monsters. What should I do to fix it?

This is my gear:
Spoiler

cheers!
Last edited by Snakorek on Apr 10, 2014, 2:00:56 AM
"
Snakorek wrote:
I'm 36 lvl duelist actually and have some problem with lifesteal. I've bought low level 5L chest, put in it multristrike, dual strike, melee splash, melee physical damage and blood rage and I feel that my lifesteal isnt enough. I just go low life too fast only by attacking monsters. What should I do to fix it?

This is my gear:
Spoiler

cheers!

Check your gems, youre running blood magic in your 5L, not blood rage. That Blood Magic multiplied with all the the other support gems with mana cost multiplier, plus say decent attack speed will drop your HP pretty fast at your level.
"
odzer wrote:
"
Snakorek wrote:

This is my gear:
Spoiler

cheers!

Check your gems, youre running blood magic in your 5L, not blood rage. That Blood Magic multiplied with all the the other support gems with mana cost multiplier, plus say decent attack speed will drop your HP pretty fast at your level.

Yep, my bad. I meant Blood magic of course. Stupid mistake.

What should I do to fix it? Warlord's mark will do the work? Maybe I should change gems in 5L (for example change melee splash for life leech or life gain per hit?) I think Blood magic is important to keep going because of expected mana problems. Any advices?
Last edited by Snakorek on Apr 10, 2014, 4:28:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info