Please remove all one time visit accounts from the beta clock

lol
Where can I spam to get beta key faster?

Well who cares .. I will spam everywhere.

And Yes remove dead accounts from Queue .)
I love the idea. /signed
"
Chris wrote:

I'm sorry I didn't reply to the PM you sent (we get thousands but do read/heed them all). I think the solution you propose here is very reasonable and may be a great idea. I'll talk to the guys.

Thank you very much for this Chris.

I consider this a closed issue now and will no longer mention it again in any of my posts.
"
italianmango1 wrote:
I think all you guys are just being sour towards those who did receive a beta key. Not posting doesn't mean people are inactive, I've been waiting for a key longer than 99% of this forum however just because I very seldom post doesn't mean I'm inactive. I'm a lurker, I read but never post. I've logged on nonstop since my account was created but never posted.

How long ago was that? Literally it's almost been a year and still I haven't received one but do you see my crying about it?

No...

So stop your whinging and be patient. If you get in great if you don't just wait until Open Beta. Stop acting like children.

Since you joined you have posted 6 times. How can GGG count on you to actually give feed back while in beta. That is the whole point of entering beta. Your first post was on the 21st and you have been a member for almost a year.
If you read my post you would of read I lurk and didn't post. I only ever started to post after I realized the chance for me to get a beta key is slim to none if I don't post.

Also how can I give feed back if I'm not in the game? Use your brain, you have one.
Not sure why you would want someone to have a key that hasn't logged onto the site months... even weeks.... :( Award the ones that are currently active and posting! and really want to be apart of the beta please :(.
time to play some POE :)
Very ashamed to admit that I made a second account thinking that it would help my chances for a key. I wish I could delete it.
Last edited by Alexyoster27 on Aug 25, 2011, 9:13:59 PM
"
Alexyoster27 wrote:
Very ashamed to admit that I made a second account thinking that it would help my chances for a key. I wish I could delete it.

shame on you!!! :(
time to play some POE :)
There are too many variables to really make it fair to everyone. Removing one time users that haven't logged on since beta started would be good though. While you can visit the site without logging in, most browsers can save passwords and basically auto log in for you, there is no reason you shouldn't be logged in every time you visit the site. Maybe make it into a lottery type thing. Everyone gets 1 ticket per post(and it carries over) and it draws from the pool. Once you get your name drawn it removes all your tickets. Make it so posts in the general or off topic forums don't give a ticket because most of those are rubbish posts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info