Unable to Map File error report search!

unable to mapviewoffile for chunk header.. error code: 1450 offset: 2347827200 size:21326
ING : PETERplay or MOMOplay or Yummyplay
I've now had 5 of these errors in less than an hour, all on Piety Cruel. How exactly do I progress in the game if I'm continually booted? I've lost count of how many of these I've had, overall.

later...

After a couple hours break, I killed Piety in Cruel, and I got another one of these errors right at the moment she died. Luckily, the key was there when I managed to get back into the game, a few minutes later.
Last edited by Fatalyzm on Apr 14, 2013, 9:06:29 AM
The same here. Think I already got 15 of these errors during the last 2 days.

I can't really play - I'm always afraid that the new area will not load and the game will crash.
As it did in Lunaris Tempel level 3 when I reentered through a portal. Totally annoying.
jUST had another crash - this time while killing piety...
Was making my way through Lunaris, trying to find the waypoint. Got killed, but fortunately I've left a Portal. Entered Portal, crashed while loading, thus undoing all my effort in clearing Lunaris.

Died in Lunaris 3, as I clicked the Resurrect button, this crash report greeted me. Calling it a day for now.

This time it crashed while going from act 1 normal sarn to act 1 cruel beach.

the error was:

Unable to create texture. E_OUTOFMEMORY Ran out of memory

Looks like it has something to do with my RAM but this shouldn't be as i got 4GB RAM and in the past versions i never had such crashes.

The game is unplayable at the moment.
"
Fatalyzm wrote:
I've now had 5 of these errors in less than an hour, all on Piety Cruel. How exactly do I progress in the game if I'm continually booted? I've lost count of how many of these I've had, overall.

later...

After a couple hours break, I killed Piety in Cruel, and I got another one of these errors right at the moment she died. Luckily, the key was there when I managed to get back into the game, a few minutes later.

I have the exact same problem.Had it since the launch of open beta.Back then it wasnt that bad but lately its unbearable.If I had to post all the errors I got while playing I`d flood the whole thread on my own.
Unable to MapViewOfFile in MapChunk. Error Code: 8 Offset: 3035758592 Size: 22392402
So I leveled up (finally!), and I thought I'd browse the NPC vendors for 3 color links. I went from Merciless Act 3 to Act 2, then to Act 1. As I was loading Act 1, I crashed; perhaps related to this whole issue?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info