Unable to Map File error report search!

Got a public party to blast through Vaal Pyramid, and beat Vaal. A lot of deaths, though only 2 for me (still... ouch). Vaal down, we're entering Sarn and... I crashed again. Meaning I will have to do it all over *again*. Calling it a night for now, time to sleep.

Turns out somehow I managed to grab the waypoint right after Vaal, even with the crash. Anyway, managed to get into Act 3, rescued Clarissa and fought Piety. Turned in the quest, grabbed the other quests (kill Gravicius, collect the busts and find the Gemling Queen), took the waypoint to Sarn Slums and crashed.

Also switched to Windowed 800x600 resolution (last one was 1200x690); other settings remained the same, at lowest possible, and used -gc 2. Still crashed.

Last edited by zequeins on Mar 30, 2013, 4:59:34 AM
Okay, not Unable to Map File error, but I think it may be related. Happened as I was returning from Marketplace to Sarn Encampment.

Happened again, as I tried to enter Marketplace from Warehouse.

Happened again as I entered Battlefront from Marketplace, after I turned in the quest to collect the 3 busts.

After a LONG slog through Solaris Temple, I found the Gemling Queen and accepted her quest. Then I warped to Battlefront, and 'lo, crashed. Regardless, I'm relieved that it crashed after I found the Waypoint; I don't think I'll ever want to fight that many Cold-resistant mobs again...

Tried using map today, fought the boss of the zone, got gibbed and crashed as the Sarn Encampment loaded. I'm calling it a day for now.

Entering ancient pyramid from forest encampment by a portal
Offset: 3046965248 Size: 5593750
SC:KappaFailFishFrankerZ

about.me/lzx
Was farming Docks, tried to warp to Battlefront, then greeted by this crash.

---------------------------
Exception
"Art/Models/Terrain/Act3Town/Act3_town_01_01_c1r1.tgt": In source code file: Mesh\TileMesh.cpp at line 264,
Processing file: Art/Models/Terrain/Act3Town/Act3_town_01_01_c1r1.tgt
Error: E_OUTOFMEMORY
Description: Ran out of memory

OK

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info