Unable to Map File error report search!

Mine is

Unable to MapviewofFile for chunk header.. error code:1450
Offset: 263258112 size:63284
Add mine:

Unable to MapViewOfFile in MapChunk. Error Code: 8 Offset: 843776000 Size: 13628757
Unable to MapViewOfFile in MapChunk. Error Code: 8 Offset: 912326656 Size: 10035196 (This error occured when moving items to stash and also from Fellshrine to Forest camp

"Audio/Sound Effects/Ambient/Waterfalls_Fires/Fire_Small_1.loop.ogg":Decoded
no data

I get both these errors after turning the sound back on (--nosound) This popped up when taking the dungeon level 1 portal from Fellshrine.

Disabling sound again until fixed. Thanks for your hard work!

Last edited by Tynie on Aug 26, 2012, 6:11:20 PM
Here you go. Ctrl-c does not work to copy out of the error dialog box so I snipped it for you. --nosound usually prevents the crashes so I played with sound on.

I usually play a fire/summoner witch but she's in act 1 where I don't tend to crash. I was able to play for a much longer time than usual on a non-summoning bow ranger before getting a crash. I got all the way from crossroads through finishing the golden hand quest before I crashed trying to return to crossroads for the next quest.

On my witch. Thunderbird was open in the background (oops) but nothing else. This isn't my typical error, though I've seen it before.

And another on my witch. I played through River Crossings, went into Dark Forest with no trouble. I teleported to Vaal Ruins and triggered the error.
Open beta is still BETA.
Last edited by MorriganGrey on Aug 26, 2012, 3:51:22 PM
Edited my last post
Unable to MapViewOfFile in MapChunk. Error Code: 8 Offset: 745799680
Size: 10447314

Happened while Idling in Act 2 Chamber of Sins. I wasn't fighting anything or doing anything. Playing in Windowed Mode. PoE was in the background and I was browsing a website when the error popped up.

Previous times when I've gotten this error it's always been when zoning/changing maps. This was the first time it's popped up just while playing.
Thanks for the info, guys!

We should have a resolution to this problem pretty soon I hope.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
taking wp to crossroads from forest encampment.

Unable to mapviewoffile in mapchunk. Error Code: 8 Offset: 970326016 Size: 10568268.
Standing in Forest Encampment puttering with stuff in my stash.

Unable to MapViewOfFile in MapChunk. Error Code: 8 Offset: 1020854272 Size: 10022527

--------------------------------

Edited to add:

Happened again, in Forest Encampment enchanting gear.

Error was identical.

Unable to MapViewOfFile in MapChunk. Error Code: 8 Offset: 1020854272 Size: 10022527
Open beta is still BETA.
Last edited by MorriganGrey on Aug 27, 2012, 6:48:59 PM

Just got to shore encampment on Ruthless, Was walking over to a vendor.

Unable to MapViewOfFile for chunk header.. Error Code: 1450 Offset: 4649902336 Size: 19321

If you need machine spec's let me know.

Edit:

Upon clicking "Ok"

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Program:

I'm assuming this is the crash.
Last edited by Cryxx on Aug 28, 2012, 9:31:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info