Officially Supported Linux Client

+1 You can also consider me a proponent of linux client for PoE. Only reason I ever booted into windows was for Netflix (silverlight still works better than its counterparts) and to play a few games. Would be very nice to not have to reboot all the time (I dual boot to Fedora linux)
484. (if I count correctly, lot of people are lazy and just put a +1 in their post)

For the past few weeks, I only boot into Windows to play PoE, since its performance on Linux via Wine is abysmal, even though my system is quite beefy.

On the other hand, if I could play PoE anytime without having to close everything and reboot, I would probably become quite addicted to it for a while. So maybe it's really a good thing. :)
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
485. A Linux client would be more than welcome.

Currently playing under Wine and partying or any flashy spells kill my relatively good hardware.
"
WebDragon wrote:
+1 You can also consider me a proponent of linux client for PoE. Only reason I ever booted into windows was for Netflix (silverlight still works better than its counterparts) and to play a few games. Would be very nice to not have to reboot all the time (I dual boot to Fedora linux)

Look into pipelight. I've been using it for half a year at least and it works fine for Netflix in linux.
BUMP GIVE ME LINUX OR GIVE ME DEATH
"
Crnm wrote:
BUMP GIVE ME LINUX OR GIVE ME DEATH

So hardcore! i bet you play HC mode!

Gimme linuxxx client!
486 (484 is the highest number i've seen so far)
+1 :D

I stopped using Windows, because it's useless shit, and there is no reason to use it, except for the fact that it is the market standar (wich i don't understand at all)

I'd love to have a native Path of Exile Client for my Ubuntu PC.
Thanks for making and replying to this Thread!
Bump.
No idea what number we're at, but I'm for a Linux client. Like others have said, the only reason I boot into Windows anymore is to play Path of Exile.

LINUX SUPPORT PLS
+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info