Officially Supported Linux Client

Linux is never a priority, but we are dreamers...

I support this cause since closed beta.

Steam is making Linux a real gaming platform, and someday we will be finally able to delete the Windows partition for good.

Dual boot isn't a super real problem (mainly now, with SSDs and super fast rebooting), but still, I prefer to stay in Linux as much as possible.

+1, as long as there are penguins in the world.
+1

I got a question, on my Work/Gaming PC i need to run Windows (Girlfriend is using it too)
But i would like to buy a new Notebook to run Linux on it an play some diffrent games on it too.

Now my question:

What are the hardware requirment on a Linux Notebook to run PoE with average Graphics and not too much lags ?
Can you pls make some examples of set ups you are using ? If its not allowed here in the thread i would be thankful to get them as a PM :)
❝ Wraeclast SAIN†S ❞
+1 for native PoE on Linux!

Must be done!
+1 here
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
+1 since linux is a lifestyle
bump

I've been using linux exclusively for the past 4 years. If I can't get it to run on linux, I don't play it. PoE runs *okay* in wine, but the particle effect rendering can really drag down the FPS rate.
Exploring Linux,
Will replace win8 in April 2014
Last edited by XAtlantis on Jan 30, 2014, 10:34:20 AM
+1
+1

What happend with the numbering? XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info