0.11.2 Patch Notes

Why the hell do you nerf CI it is already bad as it is OMG
Rampage IGN : Cool_Hamster
Standard IGN : Hamsterbaby
Standard IGN : HamsterMfer
Please do not hesitate to contact me in game if you have posted or offered on my items.
Regards
"
tmaciak wrote:

If I calculate properly, as a IR, Grace and Determination user on my main, I will loose about 500 armor... from 17500 (maybe 750). A lot of IR users - those which use IR and Grace to boot theirs armours have very little dex, so this change is barely noticeable (may main have ~150 dex, just to be able to use Grace).

GGG seems to love playing with small numbers... ;)

So finally, I lost 1750 armor so it seems that I underestimated change. But still, combo Grace +Determination gives mi 5500 armor, so it's worth to go to IR.

Considering how armor works, there little noticeable difference between 15K and 17K, white mobs are still trash and only big hitters will penetrate this.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Good morning. The kiddies still crying?

Look at it like this:-

-your ES pool is still huge compared to non kaoms hp user
-your armor has been reduced by a little which makes no difference

good day

"
Necrogue wrote:
"

"
Necrogue wrote:
Why are people saying Vaal Pact with CI is op? Life builds can get it too but always choose potions. Maybe they should nerf insta life pots so more life builds go vaal pact :-P

is this guy for real or what? still stuck in cruel on first toon or something?

It looks like this little troll is still sore from the flogging he received earlier :-D

right back at ya

wow that comment was like the stupidest I ever heard seriously

vaal pact (= instant leech / fuck off reflect damage) + GR + huge ES pool together = what makes CI / ES so op, especially melee ES compared to vita ES

If you didnt know this, you belong to another game
[quote="DirkAustin"]They can always make a loser league where Monsters do no damage and you one shot everything. Goodness, people, just don't play in the hard parts of the game if you cant handle them.[/quote]

Last edited by JahIthBerTirUmMalLumKoKoMal on Jul 16, 2013, 2:54:52 AM
Thanks for all the good works GGG :) keep it up!
"
thenewapollo wrote:
just want to report that armour doesnt apply well to physical reflect with vaalpact. i killed myself for the first time having the following stats:
2182 engery shield
17214 armour
1216-3306 dmg with a crit multiplier of 593.
18% life leech
now im no mathmatician but it seems a bit absurd having such high armour and not being able to survive 2% of my own dmg being reflected.
what i suspect is that the (energyshield)leech happens before getting the dmg reflected.
does anybody know if this is intentional or a bug?

how much of the 1216-3306 dmg is physical? you need to consider that since you only leech from physical damage, so having 18% leech is useless when your hits are 90% elemental and 10% physical
"
Glutton wrote:
to make people actually consider using evasion

Don't you think, that it would be better just make evasion viable? :D

I'm leveling at the moment FP shadow and I want him to be pure eva but I strongly disbelieve, that he will be able to do maps. So probably when I finish tutorial (it means kill Piety on Merc ;)) I will be thinking what's next.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
logged in my summoner lost 600 es to this nerf 1k to the last yeaaaah fun

logged in my volls discharger lost 400 es on an already low es character and 400 armor hurray again

if that wasnt enough they changed IR without giving out a respec...

whats the idea behind that the node changed so why not give us the choice take it or not ?

ohh last node GG to the rmt guys with their 800 es chests seriously hitting the little player with this stupid decision
time to rmt some exalts to buy those 400-500 es circlets man iam pissed was it so hard to think outside the box this does nothing to the guy with 8-10 k es and hits little player really hard

would be so much better to limit % mod and + mod

@berberjahih something dont bother to replay EVERY statpoint counts in hc and i give nothing on your scrubcore point of view
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jul 16, 2013, 3:48:55 AM
the ranger tree became worse, than it was before, the main pont of asking for revamp was to make a ranger be actual archer class, make its tree stronger in dmg than duelist, and consume less point for same amount of dmg / hp / armour amount and ofcourse getting of of the tree relative quickly through these nods, as you do on the duelist, now it is absolutely opposite, and why dont you forget those melee crap for RANGER, if people want to be melee, why dont they go and make duelist or marauder for god shake.
as an HP character with low 2.5k Health pool, I feel no pity for people whining about losing ~7% ES but still have twice the health pool as most melee has. Does GGG even play melee?
The patch made things worse in some aspects. My swashbuckler ranger gets along, but my bow ranger is now seriously starved for high enough dexterity. I had to dash into the center for that +30 node just do make it work again. Likewise I had to reskill my elementalist mage, since her intelligence wasn't high enough anymore.
Last edited by lhs on Jul 16, 2013, 5:10:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info