0.11.2 Patch Notes

By the wya, if it helps. running xp sp3. Keeps repatching the 8.08MB patch.
Ign: Rizzeldizz
Hi M(r?)s. Bex, I see you running around putting out fires in several different forums, so I'm almost ashamed to ask, but are you able to give us any idea on a time frame for the WinXP issue? Like if it's more likely a couple hours versus twelve? I'm perfectly willing to wreck myself for work tomorrow if it's going to be soon, but if I might as well just call it a night now, it would be nice to know. I know everyone is working their hardest, but you've created an addict here.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
reboticon wrote:
Hi M(r?)s. Bex, I see you running around putting out fires in several different forums, so I'm almost ashamed to ask, but are you able to give us any idea on a time frame for the WinXP issue? Like if it's more likely a couple hours versus twelve? I'm perfectly willing to wreck myself for work tomorrow if it's going to be soon, but if I might as well just call it a night now, it would be nice to know. I know everyone is working their hardest, but you've created an addict here.

Hi there,

The patch update will be available as soon as we can possibly make it so. I am not able to give you an exact time frame for this, but I suggest standing by :) Thanks for your enthusiasm for the game! It's great to see!
how about a respec for the ci nerf?
Anarchy ign - FlashGordon_ or duelmanakh
win xp,
the updata is wrong!

CI is dead!
Same problem with xp:( times like this make me want to go back to win7
just want to report that armour doesnt apply well to physical reflect with vaalpact. i killed myself for the first time having the following stats:
2182 engery shield
17214 armour
1216-3306 dmg with a crit multiplier of 593.
18% life leech
now im no mathmatician but it seems a bit absurd having such high armour and not being able to survive 2% of my own dmg being reflected.
what i suspect is that the (energyshield)leech happens before getting the dmg reflected.
does anybody know if this is intentional or a bug?
Same problem here .But I believe GGG will fix it in an hour or two,Im waiting ,Some guy is waiting for me to buy his +3 fire skill staff .come on !
hola,queria decirles que me aparece un error si me pueden solucionar el problema muchas gracias,el erro dice esto: Client.tmp -No se encuentra el punto de entrada del procedimiento GetTickCount64 en la biblioteca de vinculos dinamicos KERNEL.32.dll
dunno if it's already been addressed, but the streaming option outputs in poor quality. Like illegible

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info