0.11.2 Patch Notes

I had a lot written out but it basically comes down to this, I had to get Iron reflexes to run grace in order to have enough armor to survive. I am a 2h build which means I do not get life or armor from shields.......... Do you really think people are finding items with

+Armor
%Amor
+High resist 1
+High resist 2
+Life

That's 5 damn mods that are needed on every single piece of gear and after that we are still stuck trying to get chaos resist. Are you guys seriously this blind to not know what is required on gear to be able to avoid running grace for armor?

I challenge you to run a 2h build without using iron reflexes and see how far you can make it in onslaught GGG, Seriously I get the feeling you guys just use your debug tools and think you should balance around what is possible rather then what is actually happening.

Stop nerfing stuff and actually address the damn problem, The skill tree needs a complete overhaul or we need more points, Look how many points are required to get around the highways let alone actually putting in points for things you need. This passive tree is a complete mess and you keep ruining everything else instead of fixing this thing....

I dare GGG to look at some builds and tell me how many of the good ones do not spend most of their time traveling along the highways to get major keystones, Those keystones are needed.
"
fkxShadow wrote:
"
Grahf23 wrote:
As a lvl 83 ROA ranger, I've gained 13% chance to hit, some life, 1% life regen, 45% avoid chance of being stunned, 20% proj speed, dps, and lost 6% armour.

Awful nerf.

As a lvl 90 CI shadow, I lost 8% of ES and gained nothing.

and you probely have twice the life as a life build would get lol gg
CPU: Intel i7 920 @ 4.2ghz- water cooled
Ram : 6 gig corsair Dominator GT 2000 mhz
Mobo: EVGA 760E classified, water cooled
GPU: tri sli gtx 470s
SND: Creative X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty champion
HD: 2x Intel 80 gig SSDs in raid, 2 640 gig for storage
Network: 10mb wireless
Last edited by epic12 on Jul 15, 2013, 11:03:57 PM
"
viggly wrote:
same as Toxic999
"exit point not found for the procedure GetTickCount64 in library KERNEL32.dll"
And patch again downloads evry time.

Hi guys, please try checking your firewall and antivirus software to be sure it's not blocking Path of Exile. If this is not the cause, please try running a pack check.

You can find more information on how to do this here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18531

"
epic12 wrote:
"
fkxShadow wrote:
"
Grahf23 wrote:
As a lvl 83 ROA ranger, I've gained 13% chance to hit, some life, 1% life regen, 45% avoid chance of being stunned, 20% proj speed, dps, and lost 6% armour.

Awful nerf.

No, my life is 1.
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
Last edited by fkxShadow on Jul 15, 2013, 11:04:52 PM
New ranger layout looks good. Might actually be the best starting point for more than zero builds now! Its also nice to see options besides "allll glass cannon allll the time" made viable in descent races.

"
fkxShadow wrote:
"
epic12 wrote:
"
fkxShadow wrote:

No, my life is 1.

Ba
Dum
Tish
IGN: KoTao
"
fkxShadow wrote:
"
Grahf23 wrote:

Awful nerf.

I was (and probably still am) kind of lot weaker than you are. I have to go melee (point blank) with 3k hp and 42% armour (now).
Last edited by Grahf23 on Jul 15, 2013, 11:20:06 PM
Wow, went from 11k armor to 9.5k armor. Not sure how much of a difference it is going to make.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

went from 6.9k es to 5.4k D: how is that even possible. I'm scared to leave town.
"
Grahf23 wrote:
"
fkxShadow wrote:
"
Grahf23 wrote:

Awful nerf.

I was (and probably still am) kind of lot weaker than you are. I have to go melee (point blank) with 3k hp and 42% armour (now).

Well, I have to fight Piety in Shrine with 8% less ES... It was already almost impossible, then now...
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
"
reboticon wrote:
"
Slider13 wrote:
Nerfing ES passives is horrible and shouldn't be done. The problem as always, and you don't get it, is that a piece of ES gear shouldn't be able to have 1000 ES on it. This is the exact same problem with Kaoms Heart. You have passives that are % based and you allow single hp/es stats to be ridiculously high, making any nerf to %s bigger for those that don't have best in slot gear and just a mere nuisance to those with the best gear. If you want to fix ES, lower the % bonus that gear can roll or the flat additional, don't nerf the stats that everyone relies on.

This is especially disappointing to anyone who either is or was thinking of playing a CI melee build with hybrid gear. it's that much harder to get the right amount of ES and armor now to survive, but for those that run and hide after they cast their totems, no big deal right?

Bridge the game between gear, don't screw people with passives "fixes".

This.

"
tmaciak wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:

Twitch Streaming:

With bazillions of problems pending, you wasted yours devs time on this useless feature? I'm very disappointed...

Also This.

I've never complained about the game in a post before, but every time a patch comes out, it ends up benefiting the lifers and is detrimental to those of us who have to work real jobs while spending our free time playing this game. I get that you guys want this game to be hardcore, but it's really starting to feel like the ones you care about are the no lifers, and most (not all) of them aren't the ones who give you guys donations. Maybe this isn't the place to speak up, but honestly each time it's a wedge between me and the game.

This x 2

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info