0.11.2 Patch Notes

"
Argdel wrote:
Yes same effect but you don't feel like your stats are moving backwards.

Who cares about the numbers. Numbers are relative to each other. The only thing that matters is how the game feels.

I know I'm expecting too much from modern gamers.
Last edited by Endrju82 on Jul 16, 2013, 4:34:10 PM
Why do only rangers get a full free respecc? Maybe somebody noticed that all characters share the same passive skill tree and every class can choose to equip a bow and build his tree in the ranger region.
-JackieChance
^
Reading is too hard?
I've never found one of these before:
Spoiler
"
Grahf23 wrote:
As a lvl 83 ROA ranger, I've gained 13% chance to hit, some life, 1% life regen, 30% avoid chance of being stunned, 15% block and stun recover, 20% proj speed, dps, and lost 6% armour.

Awful nerf.

Update: I've respecd to try pure eva + Acrobatics and I'm surprised to feel like I'm gaining a lot of survivability compared to IR, even before patch. I have 5272 eva, 9563 with Grace and 10 442 with 6 frenzy charges on (and I wear Blood Dance). I haven't tried 70+ maps yet but on lower ones I feel like I really take less damage.

On top of that I like a lot more the idea to evade than to tank.

Again, great changes GGG.
Last edited by Grahf23 on Jul 16, 2013, 4:59:59 PM
"
Grahf23 wrote:
"
Grahf23 wrote:
As a lvl 83 ROA ranger, I've gained 13% chance to hit, some life, 1% life regen, 30% avoid chance of being stunned, 15% block and stun recover, 20% proj speed, dps, and lost 6% armour.

Awful nerf.

Update: I've respecd to try pure eva + Acrobatics and I'm surprised to feel like I'm gaining a lot of survivability compared to IR, even before patch. I have 5272 eva, 9563 with Grace and 10 442 with 6 frenzy charges on (and I wear Blood Dance). I haven't tried 70+ maps yet but on lower ones I feel like I really take less damage.

On top of that I like a lot more the idea to evade than to tank.

Again, great changes GGG.

Yeah, high evasion is very good ... until you get 1-shot.
Last edited by Endrju82 on Jul 16, 2013, 5:11:11 PM
Yeah I'm kind of scared of that, some hits hurt a lot, especially with barely 3k hp and on melee because of point blank. But hey they did hurt a lot too with armour, not sure how worst it is now. I'll granite even more I guess. I'll see in high level maps.
Last edited by Grahf23 on Jul 16, 2013, 5:28:39 PM
"
Grahf23 wrote:
Yeah I'm kind of scared of that, some hits hurt a lot, especially with barely 3k hp and on melee because of point blank. But hey they did hurt a lot too with armour, not sure how worst it is now. I'll granite even more I guess. I'll see in high level maps.

3k hp and no armour? I wouldn't do higher lvl extra dmg maps with that.
Max resists with lvl 21 Purity. But yeah, may hurt. I may take PB out.

edit: Bramblemist is such a joke with EVA, just facerolled him solo.
Last edited by Grahf23 on Jul 16, 2013, 6:29:07 PM
I thought passive skill refunds are given to players which tree is affected, chaos resistance node has been moved and now i have 1 point allocated to useless dexterity node.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info