0.11.2 Patch Notes

"
31415926535 wrote:
i am playing La duellist,
i lost 2k armor from the patch, althought i understand, that IR had to be weakened, im frustrated that my ~~270 dex became a dead statt to me (i use IR + RT).

Thats what happens when you take major keystones, there is always a downside. In my opinion, RT is overpowered too as crits are a total shit investment compared to 100% accuracy.
Everytime a new patch comes along I fear for my CI builds.. I'm disgusted this time around b/c of some insane amount of time I invested on this later char just so he got butchered on his ES later on.. Hey, "great job" GGG you're becoming by the day more and more like your so hated friend blizzard with all the nerf you're offering right now. Also the new ranger tree is now more dreadfull than it was before! Good Job! --NOT
IGN: SirThomasConnery | TriedItAll | MJuliusBrutus | EKhil | CrazyEys
Last edited by ankhz on Jul 16, 2013, 9:01:57 AM
"
Glowyrm wrote:
I'll take the word of the top ES players over you. They don't seem to have lost much. GGG starts with small changes instead of big sweeping ones. Expect more tweaking to life and ES up until October.

That don't affect all ES players, only CI players. And CI builds lost a lot.
CI builds wasn't very strong, they can't do low life build (+30% dmg), they can't use RF (+100% dmg)... Strong casters use Shavronne's Wrappings and nothing changed for them. By the way, they don't have only ES, but some HP too. Every HP character (non CI) can have ES. Nobody is limited to 1 ES. But CI are limited to 1 HP...

With CI nerf, I can't survive in maps lvl 76-77 anymore. Then I can't play, as lower maps give no XP. End of story.
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
Last edited by fkxShadow on Jul 16, 2013, 9:28:55 AM
I still had that free skill reset on my ranger from previous patch.
So I had my skills reset by 0.11.2 patch, plus I had a free reset option.

I thought I just try some new skill distribution, and if I screw I could reset and try again. But no, when I picked the skills and confirmed them, my previous skill reset option gone too...

Other than that, pretty good patch overall.
My crit shadow went from 47% to 33% damage reduction because of the IR nerf. Now I am going to have to remake a marauder Ranger Instead. Thanks GGG.
Last edited by nonamesbutmine on Jul 16, 2013, 10:37:46 AM
lvl 83 ci frenzy physical witch on onslaught lost 2.5k armor and 600 es, not too happy but oh well what can i do.. slapped on determination instead of haste and i now have 5k armor again ;/ kinda bummed out all that dex i have does nothing for me since im using lioneyes so no accuracy bonus no evasion bonus from 300+ dex..
I lost 22% of my armor 11k to 8.5k /cry

Having dex is kinda now pointless now. With lioneye's/RT I dont care about accuracy and with IR i dont care about evasion...
IGN: Xentof
Online from 8h30pm to 11h30pm EST
oh great.. update is worse than I originally thought. Not only my CI shadow is fucked up cause Es is nerfed to the ground (which should not happen for those points behind CI, now u make ppl spend a great deal of money which they might not have in the first place, on some 800+ vall regalia , just to have almost the same amount of es, cmon)... even fucked up my duelist build where I need 4 more points to achieve the same thing I had (taking that shield block points in ranger side)... not easy at 82 level already. And on top of it, IR is useless now. SO all defenses are nerfed to the ground..

GGG wtf is happening ?!?
IGN: Perpetual_War / Malacath_
The CI Nerf hit the wrong people imho.

Playing CI without investing an insane amount of currency into gear is not even viable. I invested a couple of exalts worth in currency for a char that has 4k ES, no Armor or Evasion and is shocked, chilled and ignited in an instant. For the same amount of currency I'd have been able to easily equip a life char with the same or more amount of hp, I would be able to use flasks, I would have armor and I would be close to immune against status ailments.

A white ilvl 66 puncture mob 1 shots me if I mess up, a group of leapers offscreen can insta kill me aswell, I can't approach Mages because Arc always hits and shocks me, Flicker Bosses 2 Shot me, same for Hillock-Leaps.

The people with insane gear obviously don't care that much about the nerf and low life builds are not affected at all.

IGN: DatInternet
CI players is no Armor or Evasion!
CI players is only 1 hp!
CI players is often shocked, chilled and ignited in an instant.
CI players will die out!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info