The Lightning Templar [Community Builds]

Yeah you're correct, Chain will work, LMP/Fork will not. I corrected that in my own thread but not here :P

Yeah I'm not playing until OB now, got a little bored of the content, so I'm gonna wait so it's all fresh and new when OB rolls around.
I AM ERROR
Hey guys sorry, I've been away for holidays for abit, I'm back now though and ill be updating my threads. At the moment it seems the URL bar isn't showing up for the passive trees so I have no way of linking it (?). I'll be updating this the second I figure this out!
IGN Suojata
Unavailable
And to an earlier poster using the dagger -

I've been fiddling around with that aswell, I've taken EB and some of the dagger node beside it aswell.

Been using Chain + LS and it's actually pretty damn good - especially when crits set in.
IGN Suojata
Last edited by CNKalmah on Dec 28, 2012, 2:54:53 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Could you update the builds? They won't work for me and I'm REALLY loving the build so far at level 67 :)
I'm really interested if u can update these builds :p

I wanna see them!
would like to see that aswell.
Same here woud be nice if u can update it.
+1 on wanting a newer version. :D
Help save the Kiwis!!

http://www.kiwisforkiwi.org/donate/
Hi guys,
I wrote CNKalmah a PM about updating his skill tree but he doesn't seem to be active these days.
I started this game recently with a Shadow, rerolled a Templar when I realized that I was way too squishy. I am lvl 41 right and don't want to mess up my skill tree. So I would ask you guys what you think of this skill tree. I focus on the same skills as CNKalmah on his first post, that's why I am posting this on this topic. Any advice is appreciated.

There's another thing I forgot to ask: When I take the "Unwevaring Stance" passive there is no need to go for Block Recovery is it? I read on the PoE wiki that the block animation is only triggered when an attack would stun me, so when I can not get stunned, there should also be no block animation, right?
Last edited by mayjay on Jan 5, 2013, 1:14:02 PM
I've taken a different approach to this build, using Invalesco's Shadow guide concepts (ES/CI build), but using a Templar and focusing on Mace + Elemental damage nodes.

Currently level 43, here is my tree so far though most points have been spent travelling towards CI and the Shadow area: Delfon

My DPS is low I guess at ~600 or so since I have yet to take all the damage stuff I plan and I have no idea how I will ever reach anywhere near that 11K DPS shown in the shadow version.

LS is only on a 4L with Faster Attack, WED, and Increased Accuracy.

Running Discipline, Grace, Wrath and Clarity aura only at the moment due to lack of mana and no "increased mana" nodes. Hoping to get Hatred and Anger slotted in if mana permits later.

However, despite the low DPS, I have rigged my gear with additional mana and mana regen items so that I can spam LS ad infinitum. I am breezing through Ruthless Act 1 for now with everything dying before they can get close to me. Only a rare will occasionally make it and not in good shape, so will continue this build and see how it pans out once I turn full CI.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info