The Lightning Templar [Community Builds]

Does anyone run a single target dps skill? Or do you just run over single mobs with LS?
Last edited by kicksome on Mar 9, 2013, 2:30:12 PM
"
kicksome wrote:
Does anyone run a single target dps skill? Or do you just run over single mobs with LS?

I want to know this, since single target skills got buffed in the last patch.
Last edited by Coldust on Mar 9, 2013, 7:59:17 PM
Sorry about asking a very stupid question (I expect) but why would you not go for just Armour in this build, and not armor with ES?

Am new to POE so i don't fully understand mechanics yet?

Also does this build require life gain on hit/life leech?

Many thanks for any response!

Anyone using this build gets HIGH dps?
i mean i see other builds that say 17k-18k+ and i'm sitting on barely on 2k...
ofc with lightning stacks it actualy does more, but it's still pretty low...
Last edited by Gaiosan on Mar 10, 2013, 5:52:47 AM
So are you using two different LS gems? One for projectiles and one for melee damage?
"
Gaiosan wrote:

I'm trying for that - just over 11k dps now. Calsulating my next respec (when I find the right replacement weapon) could give something like 20%-30% increase on that without any other gear changes.

But it is a struggle and will most likely cost quite a bit more to get a similar killing speed to proper ranged/caster builds...
IGN Standard: HolyPatman
IGN Anarchy: UnholyPatman
"
"
Gaiosan wrote:

I'm trying for that - just over 11k dps now. Calsulating my next respec (when I find the right replacement weapon) could give something like 20%-30% increase on that without any other gear changes.

But it is a struggle and will most likely cost quite a bit more to get a similar killing speed to proper ranged/caster builds...

can you post your gear please? or please describe what stats you mainly go for
"
Gaiosan wrote:
"
"
Gaiosan wrote:

can you post your gear please? or please describe what stats you mainly go for

Sure.

As you can see gear's nothing super special:

Spoiler

Main thing I've gone for is crit, crit and crit. Got about 12k dps now and that comes from running anger, hatred and wrath, having 53% crit chance and 520% crit multiplier.

IGN Standard: HolyPatman
IGN Anarchy: UnholyPatman
Last edited by AlmightyPatman on Mar 11, 2013, 8:04:40 PM
"
kicksome wrote:

I use Dual Strike with DW swords. Better DPS than LS in my opinion for single target with melee physical gem and much less mana intensive.

If I ever get bored of Dual Strike, I'll just pick Dominating Blow anyway.
Last edited by RamzaBehoulve on Mar 11, 2013, 7:06:30 PM
I'm pretty new, but I really like the idea of making a ridiculously tanky Lightning Templar. Here's my long term passives plan, please let me know what you think. I'm sitting at 31 now and wandering my way up to the increased shield and armor areas on the northwest.

Again, any feedback would be appreciated!

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBLMFWwsoDH0QfxRNFm8YXRkuGjIaOB0UI00n7Sj6KU8t0jJ-Mok2ujbpOthANkGHQ2NEckbXTdhPfVFgVcZXDVfiWPVZ82BtZp5nvWz2bpduqnB9cU1yqXflerh82X1TgFaBb4KbgseC5IM4hMSKr4uMjHaPRpARkFWRzpT7ms-boZ2AncSePJ8-ogCnCKeEqZWsqq6TtPm2hrcxuJO77cAaxp7PZdDQ2WHd8-Fz42rr7uw47SDub_Af8pzz3fTp-tL9zw==

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info