[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Yes, from ~1900 to ~1600 armour but it's not that bad.
Unlike the facebreakers the nerf is directly applied.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Ok, guess that's not too bad.
Is abysuss still viable to use in later maps after all this?
Well i didn't found it viable before... now it might be since you have better survivability(more life; EC and Molten Shell)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Ah, fair enough. I found it mad before :)
Well it used to give(and it still gives) great DPS boost, but you sacrifice block and life(alot of life) adn it's dangerous if you use it with DB in reflect maps/mobs with relect. Now i find reflect to be a joke when you use EC+MS with trigger gem, you have generaly more life and you can get extra 15% block from the tree(there are some easy to get block nodes in the tree). If you have a nice 6L armour(this will compansate the life loss and give you resists meaning that you can respec some resist nodes for block nodes) and i actualy do have one it could be the better choice(Quality level 20 Added Physical Damage and Faster Attacks). I need to get an abyssus and try it out(sold my old one long ago)
Last edited by KorgothBG on Oct 23, 2013, 9:29:23 PM
cant get the passive tree to load? I will click on the 50 point one and it will say there is 99 free points -_-
The new tree is in the previous page. Ill update the first posts tomorrow P9probably)
'Avatar of Fire'
50% of physical damage converted to fire damage
50% of lightning damage converted to fire damage
50% of cold damage converted to fire damage
Deal no Non-Fire Damage

That last one :( If only it was 100% physical converted
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Well it used to give(and it still gives) great DPS boost, but you sacrifice block and life(alot of life) adn it's dangerous if you use it with DB in reflect maps/mobs with relect. Now i find reflect to be a joke when you use EC+MS with trigger gem, you have generaly more life and you can get extra 15% block from the tree(there are some easy to get block nodes in the tree). If you have a nice 6L armour(this will compansate the life loss and give you resists meaning that you can respec some resist nodes for block nodes) and i actualy do have one it could be the better choice(Quality level 20 Added Physical Damage and Faster Attacks). I need to get an abyssus and try it out(sold my old one long ago)

Yea, I don't mind the life so much, block chance was a problem before, but with the new tree i'm already at 70% and not finished my re-spec :) I've got a decent 6link and all 20/20 gems so my damage is a great deal better then with a bringer, plus i've got a bringer skin transfer on my abby which causes some odd looks as I'm wearing a chest xD

Probably helps that I have 4% life steal I guess as well.
Plus we get more armour from it don't we? Since it's 100% armour instead of an evasion split
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
Last edited by bodohspam on Oct 23, 2013, 10:25:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info