[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

"
KorgothBG wrote:
Reserved for patching progress of the build.

Perhaps you could put this info at the top of the first post since it is already buried.
good idea.. anyway its almost done now :) just need to buy Abyssus
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I noticed you don't get Resolute Technique until you have 50+ points for the Duelist. Wouldn't it be good to have that earlier?
Last edited by mpqnb on Oct 24, 2013, 3:08:49 PM
WEll i've noticed that in the early levels it is almost impossible to have hit chance below 90%... so that descision is based on that :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
WEll i've noticed that in the early levels it is almost impossible to have hit chance below 90%... so that descision is based on that :)

I've noticed that in the stats, but it sure doesn't feel like 90% when you miss several times in a row. Of course, even with RT you still end up missing due to desync.

Here's something I've been meaning to ask you about for some time now. You don't put any points into the Duelist tree for leveling up Hatred. Do you get them somewhere else?
Well if someone has a problem he can rush to RT :)
Well yea from the amulet Hatred needs only 95 dex and 66 int for level 20
and i'm sure that i've mentioned somewhere that if you need attributes you have many possibilities in the passive tree :)

P.S. Ok now i have an Abyssus and soon ill continue with the patching of the build
Last edited by KorgothBG on Oct 24, 2013, 3:41:05 PM
Ok all patched up ( i think ). I want to thank you all for supporting me and this build, it means alot to me. I'll keep trying to be as helpful as i can be, answer as fast as i can, and constantly improve my builds(if possible)

so how much is the damage difference between bor and abyssus ?
around 11000
wow not bad.. trying to find a 6linked chest.. but its hard to find such things

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info