PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

I made the build just like you said only difference is i used purity and determ all the way to dominus boss on merc and i gotta say it was just funny!!! i didn't even used a single potion! Man i gotta thank u again for such a solid build! :D keep it up!
Yea, purity seems pretty dodgy now :(
Don't have much mana left if I run Hatred and Determination though. Lame :( I don't mind an increase, but I hope they at least take this back a little...
Hi, these skill trees seems broken, im 79 and i wasnt playing for about 2 months, could u update these trees, i remember this build was so amazing and i hope it still is.
greets.
I'll try to update everything in the first 3 posts of the build today if possible. Thanks for the support and the patience

@Rohan_Spibo
I've been thinking and i really want to get an Abyssus now :D
BTW what is the price for one these days? 4-5 ex?
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Oct 24, 2013, 11:58:12 AM
Reserved for patching progress of the build.

Done:
Patch Passive skill tree section
Patch The Bandits section
Patch Active skills section
Patch Infernal Blow section
Patch Dominating Blow section
Patch Auras section
Add up-to-date Screenshots
Patch Gear section

To Do:
Add Trigger Skills section
Clean up some obsolete Q&A
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Oct 24, 2013, 4:13:08 PM
hi, nobody sells abyssus somehow :))) trying to buy it now but nothing till now.
1 more question about a 5 linked or 6 linked body.
if i use abyssus and a 5 linked body will it reallle give me much more damage? and what stats should i look for on the boddy armor?
Well it gives alot more DPS indeed , because of the Abyssus flat phys dmg
and for the chest... it needs to be 6L.. 5L + abyssus is not worth it
as for the 6L ill use this one
aha ok so something with much armor life and resists
how much costs such an 6linked armor? not exactly but good to know how much is a normal prize
I... really.. can't tell... i wasn't trading much lately... but i bought mine for 10 Exalts.. long time ago.. now is 15-20+
hooh thats really much money :))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info