[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

"
Rohan_Spibo wrote:
"
mpqnb wrote:
"
twintales wrote:
Judging from the new tree, this build shouldn't got affected much.

What about the auras? Doesn't each aura now reserve 60% of mana?

The way chris said it makes it look like we will have more ways of reducing that, but really the only auras you need are Hatred, and maybe Purity. Determination if you can somehow fit that in.

This.. and my guess is that Purity won't be needed anymore due to it's reduced max resists bonus. You can compensate the resist loss with just 2-3 passive points...depends on your gear ofcourse...
So this leaves us with Hatred and Determination and you can actualy do just fine with just Hatred. Not to mention that there was not a single word about Determination in the patch notes i believe that it won't get buffed.. if thats the case i'll probably just use Hatred
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Oct 23, 2013, 9:57:53 AM
Hallo, your Guide is amazing, but please update your skill tree and skill steps so fast as you can :)), because i have no idea how to skill in the new tree and i wanna try facebreaker after the patch, so i wait for your skill tree update to make it and to play
Ok guys here is the skill tree

Please note that it might change.. but i'm pretty sure that it will stay that way... im yet to spend 2 more points i'm just not sure where.

Ok so now about the chages.
First of all auras
If you use mana to cast Infernal Blow(wich i strongly recommend) then you'll be using just Hatred. If you use Determination too you'll be left with mana just enough to cast it once.

If you use blood magic gem to cast Infernal blow or if you use Dominating blow(i must see if i can use DB with mana) the use Hatred and Determination

I find purity to be useless now. With the nerf for the max resists that it gives (only 2% at level 20) and with the new passive Sentinel that boosts your resists with extra 10% you just don't need it

Life
Oh well what can i say... great buff to life... this build used to have 4426 life and it has 5659! Just awesome. + You'll have slightly more life regen (30 for me)

Damage
I won't recommend getting Berserking anymore but even without it 29386 now with Infernal blow (it used to be 28638)

Armour
unfortunatly now i have 3k less armour (11% less estimated physical damage reduction) it's because of the Determination aura and less armour from the Lioneye Shield... if you use it the values are pretty much the same

Endurance Charges
Well i've took 2 endurance charges because i plan to use enduring cry with the cast upo taking damage triger gem... im yet to test it

Resists
Well now i have all elemental resists capped at 77%... 81% was better but i don't think that it's such a big deal

Overall i think that now the build is slightly better than it was before.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Oct 23, 2013, 2:27:20 PM
thhhank you, well for some changes we have orbs of regret:))
Hi all.

I wanna share my current build, maybe its help for some one.

Have 18k Inferno dps - before patch it was 15k dps.
I'm using 2 auras - Vitality & Hatred + Reduce mana.
I'm 83 lvl with 4100k HP & 5.5k armor & i have 14 unspent points, trying to increase defence & manage more auras.

Build base
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwCcQSzBS0UTRoyGjgb-h0UJd8oxTGeMgk1kjXWNuk62DrhPC1AoEUKR35MNUz_TdhN4099UWBZ814TYEthIWVNZp5sRm5pcH1ybHKpdO14DXrvfNmAVoFvgziE2YTviPGMdpBVmSuePJ65ogCkGaZXp4SpbqvFrKqsr69stfK3Pr2Bvoq-p768wBrDhsWKxq7KkNE24urjaudj55HsOO988B_yRfO-9Mb60v4K_o8=

My gear
Spoiler

I hope this helps someone.
SC legues V
well zaregu, i think you should check out my new skill tree ( a few posts abouve yours)
it might help you :)
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAmSu9gavFR35lTYTZJd8b-qQZAdy-ingN0EepbmxGcmwyCW5pvqfSTcAP4uphIYTvXhPDhueRrK907XrvYEsFLUCgnrkLYXlowQQS2Ro-8ayOvxtFe4whAir2WK826AHnpzAUIFBHFHFBqvjr9zJyqXzZBg4DxmP9Ja0J9rXybqpKyDWS_o9N46ZXMZ411kUK9Ma-vDrh8kX-Crc-xq48LUz_r2zFivAfogAUTQSzAnEyiXflV-KBb548TdiMdmbZGNe0c-djiPGsWUZpxLjV-A==

My current build, apart from mana flows which i add in the next two level.

Currently using Clarity on Blood Magic, and Purity along with Determination.
If you think you dont need Determination turn on Hatred.

My DPS with Hatred was pre Patch at 24k

after Patch:
without Hatred ~24.7k DPS
with Hatred ~30.5k DPS

Def changed quite a bit, while the Damage Reduction went up like 5-6%, block chance went down from 74% to 58%. Dont know yet what caused this.
PN: Haegar_der_Schreckliche
@DerPizzadieb
Well i find some mistakes in your passive tree.. like having +X% weapon elemental damage. Weapon elemental damage does NOT affect unnarmed attcks.
I'd suggest you to add more block you have only 10% block from your tree
And i'd suggest you to spend more points in life

I hope i was useful :)

Oh and a question. Do you really need Clarity? Is it worth it to sacrifice life for it?
Last edited by KorgothBG on Oct 23, 2013, 5:41:43 PM
After the patch i made this skill tree.
Should be pretty good i think :)
got better values out of almost everything than before the patch.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwFLQthGS4ZhhmKGo8b-iCcJIsl3yftKS4ppSpNPQ89_D8nQKBFlkd-SshOKlFMVbVXDVhjXhNgS2EhZU1nm2qTbmluqnKpdO14DXloeu98uHy7fNl9W331hNmE75krm7WeuZ7NoLSiAKQZqW6rxayqrK-18rZBvYG-ir6nwA_BBMM6w4bEFcS4xPbFispK0EfSIdJN1I_V7dX42WHigOLq55HrLPAf9tr7Cfuq

hope it helps some people.
My main focus was to get to the reduced mana in the NE of Duellist starting point.
"
KorgothBG wrote:
So this leaves us with Hatred and Determination and you can actualy do just fine with just Hatred. Not to mention that there was not a single word about Determination in the patch notes i believe that it won't get buffed.. if thats the case i'll probably just use Hatred

Yea, at least hatred. Hatred is crazy.

So, are old lioneyes worse now?
(haven't had a chance to jump on the game yet)
Last edited by Rohan_Spibo on Oct 23, 2013, 6:31:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info