[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Well i've gave up on it long ago because the game really changed over the years and as of late it does not allow me to build it the way i want and to get the results that i want. If there comes a time when that is no longer the case i will definitely update this guide.

I do have a different Facebreaker build and guide though feel free to check it out:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/196283
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Well i've gave up on it long ago because the game really changed over the years and as of late it does not allow me to build it the way i want and to get the results that i want. If there comes a time when that is no longer the case i will definitely update this guide.

I do have a different Facebreaker build and guide though feel free to check it out:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/196283

Haven't played in a few months and just loved this Build and your Guide back then so thanks and all that.
Was already afraid you had quit or something and there would be no more of those.
Really glad to see there's a new one and can't wait to try it, think you messed up the Link though ;)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1962832/page/1
Ha! Thanks for providing the right link :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
hi mate, i hope u still active in this threat, im planning to use frenzy facebreaker build, do u have the right skill tree for it???
Hi, I was wondering what is the other skill you would recommend using instead of Cyclone, and I ask simply because I already have a dedicated Cyclone character, so I wanted to use a different skill. I know there is Ice Crash and Frenzy, would it be either of those as the other option for end game, and if so how does it augment the skill tree for a duelist
hello.
what is the best build atm for duelist facebreaker ??
i have an 988% gloves and i want to use it .
can t you link me an skill points path and gear ?
what is the best skill to use atm ? cyclone ? inferno blow ?
tkz
Hey I was wondering if you had any new updates to this guide coming out for the new infernal blow rework?
"
Oplox wrote:
Hey I was wondering if you had any new updates to this guide coming out for the new infernal blow rework?

We'll see, it is possible. No promises though!
Just an update to this guide as of patch 3.3.0 Ice Crash is now supported by Multistrike and it works pretty good too.
Well honestly the guide needs a HUGE update and general overhaul but sadly currently i find the FB builds (besides Ancestral Warchief for which i have an updated guide) to be kind of underwhelming and that's why this thread remains outdated for so long. I'd love for that type of builds to be ... satisfying and powerful again but i kind of gave up hope at this points ... We'll see what the future will hold of course, but until that happens i don't plan to update this thread.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info