[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

My level 75 duelist is still wearing a level 1 Goldrim helm. Any suggestions for a better helm until I can afford the Bringer of Rain?
Well i was using Geofri's Crest for awaile for extra resists(if you need them)... but i'd really suggest to put on an AR Helm with life and resists (if you have one ofc)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
i'd really suggest to put on an AR Helm with life and resists

AR = all resist?
Armour
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
1st of all, thank you so much for this wonderful and super fun build you provided! i play it right now on a 70lvl duelist and is amazing!!! 2nd are you going to update the guide here, once you have figured out the new build?
Judging from the new tree, this build shouldn't got affected much. In the oposite, we will have easier access to hp and unwavering stance. That's good :). Now I guess there is no point in taking the bottom highway anymore, since there is nothing useful along the way to BM.

I might took the middle path to unwavering stance.... and let see if it worth taking the left highway to the RS, or just the adjacent route :)

Hmm, what to do about the berserker node(15% attack speed) though... hmm..

A lot more choice seems to appear for all the builds now lol
@Spartacus_VS:
Thanks for the kind words it really means alot! Ofcourse i'll update the build, probably i'll update the tree today. For a bigger update i'll need to test things out so it might take few days to do so

@twintales:
I still might NOT get US, being able to blind some bosses is useful and with high life(it seems that it would be even higher after the patch) you don't get stunned. But will see in 10 hours :)
Thx for the build,i love it, i found perfect Facebreakers and i never looked back :)atm lvl 71 and its super fun and easymode, me like it
"
twintales wrote:
Judging from the new tree, this build shouldn't got affected much.

What about the auras? Doesn't each aura now reserve 60% of mana?
"
mpqnb wrote:
"
twintales wrote:
Judging from the new tree, this build shouldn't got affected much.

What about the auras? Doesn't each aura now reserve 60% of mana?

The way chris said it makes it look like we will have more ways of reducing that, but really the only auras you need are Hatred, and maybe Purity. Determination if you can somehow fit that in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info