[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Thank you very much Korgoth!!
Once again fantastic guide!! I am gonna try out DB later. At the moment still in love with IB :)

Glad i could at least contribute a teeny-weeny bit
"
KorgothBG wrote:
As for the switching to mana. I suggest to switch to blood magic once when you have the Bringer of Rain equiped... before that you just don't have the free socket for the blood magic gem.

Thanks for this guide.

How many auras do you suggest running before switching to blood magic?
"
mpqnb wrote:

Well you should be able you run Hatred+ Purity+ Determination... if you have mana problems you'll need to lose the Determination.

If you plan to use only IB i'm strongly suggesting you NOT to use Blood Magic at all!(check out page 15 where i've quoted all my posts related to that matter)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
"
mpqnb wrote:

Well you should be able you run Hatred+ Purity+ Determination... if you have mana problems you'll need to lose the Determination.

If you plan to use only IB i'm strongly suggesting you NOT to use Blood Magic at all!(check out page 15 where i've quoted all my posts related to that matter)

im using IB + BM
and 5 auras
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
The thing about IB and BM is that you really don't need it. You can use Hatred, Purity and Determination (and Grace with BM) and use mana. Using Added fire damage instead of Blood magic boosts your DPS with ~7000. And let's be honest about it Vitality(or Haste) isn't really worth it compared to such an immense DPS boost.
And you won't need the 2 reduced mana reservation nodes anymore... so you even get extra passive points to spend.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Oct 14, 2013, 4:29:20 AM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
The thing about IB and BM is that you really don't need it. You can use Hatred, Purity and Determination (and Grace with BM) and use mana. Using Added fire damage instead of Blood magic boosts your DPS with ~7000. And let's be honest about it Vitality(or Haste) isn't really worth it compared to such an immense DPS boost.
And you won't need the 2 reduced mana reservation nodes anymore... so you even get extra passive points to spend.

hmm will try this later :D but IB without mana regen/mana leech cant really use it often ==

My Gear
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
Last edited by bodohspam on Oct 15, 2013, 12:43:44 AM
I just hit Merciless for the first time. It looks like it will take a while to get all the resistance nodes. At what point in Merciless do you need to have resistances maxed out?
"
If you want to use mana to cast Infernal Blow you should get the Mana Flows passive node and the 7% reduced mana cost node next to Amplify

are you talking about "prestidigitation" or "secrets of the order"
IGN : Astraee / Callip / Selenaee
@Callipsos
I'm talking about the Reduced mana cost-7% reduced mana cost . Between "prestidigitation" and "secrets of the order" there are 2 Reduced mana cost nodes - one with 3% and one with 7%(both are between and bellow , not between ablove - the 2 nodes there are increased mana)

And Mana flows is below the duelist starting area(the 3 node cluster between Master of the Arena and Acceleration).

@mpqnb
Well i won't worry too much about my resists until maps. So you should have max resists when you start running maps... before that... it's not THAT important(escpecialy if you play softcore)
Last edited by KorgothBG on Oct 17, 2013, 7:39:32 AM
What should I expect to pay for a Bringer of Rain with RRRR?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info