[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

You make the best guides i've ever seen in PoE. Keep up the good work! :)
Last edited by vigilgamer on Jul 1, 2014, 1:30:38 AM
"
vigilgamer wrote:
You make the best guides i've ever seen in PoE. Keep up the good work! :)

Thanks mate! I really try ^^
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
For second Aura...why not Grace? i think evasion it´s important, and.. how many Armour you could have for avoiding Determination? maybe 17K ? (64% est.phys.dmg reduction)

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
"
redix27 wrote:
For second Aura...why not Grace? i think evasion it´s important, and.. how many Armour you could have for avoiding Determination? maybe 17K ? (64% est.phys.dmg reduction)

I have 37k armour with molten shell + determination + armour flask. This is with Bor. If you have a chest piece you can get much more.

I honestly don't think it matters much which one you use. You will be fine with hatred only.
If you use abyssus determination should be better.
Thank you!, i will try Hatred+Determination :-)

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Awesome guide, most thorough one there is, thank you for making it KorgothBG. I'm lvl 78 right now and have no problem with majority of maps, well Highest I do is 74 right now.

My only problem I had was not having enough resists. I use an Abyssus with Tabula Rasa, the only 6 link I have, I am mostly self found and solo most of the time, to get around the resist problem I had to drop Hatred and I run 3 Auras, Determination, Vitality {I use BM with DB} and Purity of Elements. All my rings and Ammy, have Phys dam plus resists. Once I get a 6l chest and some better jewelry, I will hopefully be able to drop Purity, Vitality and sub back in Hatred. As it stands, buffed I have 11,733 armor, and DB is doing 16,258 DPS. I have max Ele resists except fire which is 71%.
Yes the resists are very important.
You could try to get a 5L chest and drop the tabula rasa and the purity aura. Instead you'll be able to use Hatred again. So in the end you wont lose damage and resists but you'll gain armour + life from the chest. That's of course if you find a good 5L chest :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Ah yes, I have a 5 link but it's just not sufficient enough to substitute, part of my problem is the reliance on BM, maybe I'll try and use it without BM. See what the best combo I can come up with. Thanks for the input.

DB without BM is just impossible ... just lose the added fire damage support gem
Lmao, yes I just figured out that out as I have 83 mana left.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info