[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Ey man, I have to say thank you for sharing and explaining so good this build. I've reached with my marauder lvl 77 and I can do pretty much all maps until 70 (I haven't tryed any higher lvl tho)
I don't know if this has been asked before, but is this viable to do Atziri? Has anybody tryed yet?

It was asked yes.
I have to say - it is possible but very hard.
You can use leap slam or whirling blades, so that means that you have to rely only on flasks + high spell block chance + (if possilbe) spell dodge from the Atziri boots.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
It was asked yes.
You can use leap slam or whirling blades, so that means that you have to rely only on flasks + high spell block chance + (if possilbe) spell dodge from the Atziri boots.

Could be possible wearing a Rainbowstride boots and Stone of Lazhwar? 25%+50% of Block Chance applied to Spells ¿? ok, you loose some DPS and resistances (you can put Purity of elements+Hatred).

Talking about maps, i can do well RARE maps (avoid reflect map and blood magic mods) until level 68 but today i did a level 73 BLUE map and did it very well!!

CANYON MAP 73
==============

AREA HAS PATCHES OF BURNING GROUND
28% INCREASED MONSTER ATTACK SPEED
29% INCREASED MONSTER MOVEMENT SPEED
29% INCREASED MONSTER CAST SPEED
AREA YIELDS 54% MORE ITEMS

PD. Level 74 Duelist

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Jun 29, 2014, 3:25:31 AM
I would say stone of lazhwar + Saffell's Frame shield
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
redix27 wrote:
"
KorgothBG wrote:
It was asked yes.

Could be possible wearing a Rainbowstride boots and Stone of Lazhwar? 25%+50% of Block Chance applied to Spells ¿? ok, you loose some DPS and resistances (you can put Purity of elements+Hatred).

Talking about maps, i can do well RARE maps (avoid reflect map and blood magic mods) until level 68 but today i did a level 73 BLUE map and did it very well!!

CANYON MAP 73
==============

AREA HAS PATCHES OF BURNING GROUND
28% INCREASED MONSTER ATTACK SPEED
29% INCREASED MONSTER MOVEMENT SPEED
29% INCREASED MONSTER CAST SPEED
AREA YIELDS 54% MORE ITEMS

PD. Level 74 Duelist

If you wanna be economic do lower level maps until you are higher level to save the better maps for later. You still get full exp and loot from maps lvl 67 and up.

Also reflect is no problem. Db for ele reflect maps and Ib for p reflect maps. Blood magic is a good mod for us. Just drop hatred. There are very few mods we have to avoid.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jun 29, 2014, 7:21:13 AM
I am at lvl 76 and I have killed regular atziri once. granted I did not do it solo. the other guy was a auramancer witch build, (the 10 aura build) so I was able to just worry about dealing dmg and not worring about much. I tried 6 times before that but it is a VERY hard fight to do. one slip up and its a done deal. you lose the auras, its a done deal lol. its not one I plan to do again till I hit 80 or higher, cause my dps is only 16k typically while solo. I also only have a 5l and have to run mana leech instead of faster attacks or else I am screwed on mana constantly and I don't feel like I should have to run 5 hybrid flasks just to maintain mana. also I am using a carnage heart ammy instead of a good phys dmg ammy so that is part of my dps problem. what kind of boots do yall recommend? I have a good selection of them, but getting one colored right is going to be a huge pain in the ass. I will post them for thoughts.

I cant figure out which one honestly. the first one is the one that im currently wearing yet they feel lacking. also that is the colors I will need to switch with.
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
The boots that i recommend are something like these:

For Atziri use the Atziri's step
yeah that was what I was thinking. the only thing that helped was the saffels frame I have for a switch but I honestly think I am a ways away from soloing it or anything. now im going to have to spend a small fortune to color the atziri boots to rrrg lol
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
"
If you wanna be economic do lower level maps until you are higher level to save the better maps for later. You still get full exp and loot from maps lvl 67 and up.

Also reflect is no problem. Db for ele reflect maps and Ib for p reflect maps. Blood magic is a good mod for us. Just drop hatred. There are very few mods we have to avoid.

Thank you!!

By the way...Db what´s this? and Ib?

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Db = Dominating Blow
Ib = Infernal Blow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info