0.11.1c Patch Notes

"
Hilbert wrote:
"
Fixed a bug introduced in 0.11.1 where magic/rare/unique monsters did too much damage.

How can such a bug happen? Somebody added 1 zero too much in the damage tables?
Don't you have a damage simulator?

"
Chris wrote:
I'm very sorry this got through both our quality assurance and the Alpha server.

They have a server of players testing the game. It still got through. Shit happens.
"
Mirage447 wrote:
"
Dragon585 wrote:
Love you guys, but you really should have given us some kind of warning when this bug was discovered. In game would have been nice, since many people don't check the forums everyday. I really hope you do so in the future. RIP HC/OS chars =(

They did. There was a server-wide announcement of the bug before the patch was finished, with special emphasis on HC/Onslaught players being cautious until the patch.

I wasn't online. When I woke up today and logged in, there was no warning for me. Something on the login screen would have been great, or a a warning upon logging on like the one they had when you log on a char that has not spent its free respec points yet. Just something... other than a one time message in game.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
Last edited by Dragon585 on Jun 26, 2013, 10:50:48 PM
@ Qarl
one more thing. I just went to fellshrine mercilles, and white skeleton mobs hit me for more dmg than rare mob. And the dmg difference is quite significant. And that only applies to physical dmg. I was cofirmed on this by at least 2 people.
*** NoobCakes *** <NCAKES> guild
IGN: HardCandy
centeral europe time
"
I wasn't online. When I woke up today and logged in, there was no warning for me. Something on the login screen would have been great, or a a warning upon logging on like the one they had when you log on a char that has not spent its free respec points yet. Just something... other than a one time message in game.

Yeah I wouldn't disagree with you, especially if it is as high as 50% on uniques as was quoted. Just thought it was nice that they did make an announcement about this in particular before the patch was done -- in some form.

Personally I have been doing 66-69 onslaught maps on my ~75 melee all of today and yesterday and didn't notice much, but that was avoiding things like dunes blacksmith thinking I needed a couple upgrades first or something. Just did a double boss dunes and its definitely waaay easier now.
IGN: Calico_
"
Hard_Candy wrote:
@ Qarl
one more thing. I just went to fellshrine mercilles, and white skeleton mobs hit me for more dmg than rare mob. And the dmg difference is quite significant. And that only applies to physical dmg. I was cofirmed on this by at least 2 people.

Then were white mobs affected as well and not fixed this patch?
"
Lightcraft wrote:
"
Hard_Candy wrote:
@ Qarl

i belive so, white golems can hit me for rougly 700-1k dmg while rare skeleton hits me for ~100-200 while on 4power charges up and around 4k armor.
*** NoobCakes *** <NCAKES> guild
IGN: HardCandy
centeral europe time
"
Lightcraft wrote:
"
Hard_Candy wrote:
@ Qarl

We are checking white mobs, and they appear not to markedly different. If anyone can give me further information on specific white monsters, specifying difficulty and other factors, that would be useful.

"
Hard_Candy wrote:
"
Lightcraft wrote:
"
Hard_Candy wrote:
@ Qarl

i belive so, white golems can hit me for rougly 700-1k dmg while rare skeleton hits me for ~100-200 while on 4power charges up and around 4k armor.

dis newb.. white golems always -> rare skeleton

unless they have like increased crit + dmg + extra phys + extra cold/fire/light

[Removed]
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Jun 27, 2013, 12:02:32 AM
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Lightcraft wrote:
"
Hard_Candy wrote:
@ Qarl

We are checking white mobs, and they appear not to markedly different. If anyone can give me further information on specific white monsters, specifying difficulty and other factors, that would be useful.

I thought merciless dock's white mobs were doing more then I was use to in the past few days. I shrugged it off as it was my judgement that was wrong but might be worth a check.
So people that died in permanant leagues cause of a bug you guys caused are SOL? I know it's still "beta" but that's just fuckin stupid.
IGN: The_black_market

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info