0.11.1c Patch Notes

"
Mr_B wrote:
ITT, people use an avoidable bug as a scapegoat for bad play to make themselves feel better.

Spoiler
including myself

how exactly do you avoid GGG fucking up and increasing monster damage by atleast 50% and get raped by something you should go through with ease? I had done 69-70maps with no problems but the next day get torn to pieces by a shit lvl 66 map that you previously could(should) clear while sleeping, driving and fucking a horse

Stop fucking whiteknighting when it is completely and utterly indisputable (insert degrading insult because you are not very smart), I was or used to be a big whiteknight for GGG but even back then this shit would be absurd to "backup". There is nothing but to agree that GGG fucked up.
Last edited by ownyaah on June 28, 2013 12:56 AM
"
I loved the name "tipua kaikohuru" and its a pity that it has been changed. What I found out about it on google: "Tipua" is a place or an item in which a ghost or soul (of a dead person) is living. Kaikohuru means murderer. For me it was the most fantastic name a sword could have in a fantasy game. Very pity that Charan changed it, would have loved more of these things.

I think if the game is for NZ, it needs a lot more maori stuff !

I'm not kiwi and always felt like I was sort of piggy-backing the Maori stuff GGG put into the game with that sword name. It's not a maori weapon, after all -- it's a katana, plain and simple.

I'm glad you liked Tipua Kaikohuru as a name but over time the sword has taken on a different mythos that I want to reflect in the names.

The sacrifice should be worth it.
I'd ask you to walk a mile in my shoes before judging me, but I like my shoes more than I care about your opinion of me.
Patiently waiting for the day when GGG releases a 'King Shit' title.

"What the fuck did I do?"
"
Mr_B wrote:
ITT, people use an avoidable bug as a scapegoat for bad play to make themselves feel better.

If by bad play you mean getting hit, you obviously dont play melee, solo. I died yesterday (again) as a lvl 41 cause of another bug. Game minimized into desktop while i was in the middle of a mob pack. No other programs where runing and antivirus was on game mode. I must admit i am a masochist for playing this game for so long but even i have some breaking point. GG no re.
Farming deaths in Rampage is so much fun.

Rampage Deathcounter: 91
"
Completed 1 Challengeownyaah wrote:
"
Mr_B wrote:

Spoiler
including myself

how exactly do you avoid GGG fucking up and increasing monster damage by atleast 50% and get raped by something you should go through with ease? I had done 69-70maps with no problems but the next day get torn to pieces by a shit lvl 66 map that you previously could(should) clear while sleeping, driving and fucking a horse

Stop fucking whiteknighting when it is completely and utterly indisputable (insert degrading insult because you are not very smart), I was or used to be a big whiteknight for GGG but even back then this shit would be absurd to "backup". There is nothing but to agree that GGG fucked up.

LOL you are the definition of full on mad.
there will be bugs. ( use tactic : patch day, no play )
IGN TylordRampage
It would be awesome if we could get a button in the micro-transaction menu that grabbed all of our purchased cosmetics and placed them back in the menu therefore eliminating the need to search countless items to try and find what you did with one lol. WOULD BE AMAZING!!
IGN: ArtOfTheRanger
"
Completed 1 ChallengePartzPOE wrote:
No rollback? wtf ...

When did the last rollback happen in POE? I can't even remember........
"Yes, it is perfectly fair. It just sucks ass."
posted by Thaelyn on 12. August 2013 17:33
"
Hochep wrote:
After I die.. thx

Are all this guys crying who die to desync?
Hmm, ok, the most, but not all
"
Mr_B wrote:
"
Completed 1 Challengeownyaah wrote:
"
Mr_B wrote:

Spoiler
including myself

LOL you are the definition of full on mad.

It doesn't matter if I am mad or not, the statement you made is utter shit and when it is countered you fall back on " ITROLOLOL U MAD HHEHEHE " which further proves how invalid the points you made are.
Last edited by ownyaah on June 29, 2013 5:10 PM
its pretty inexcusable for a bug like this to occur and cause deaths without compensation to players
Creator of the Godmode Build (clears ALL content with ZERO DAMAGE) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/806664
Blink-chuck (tanky Shatterchuck variant) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1108237
Stream - twitch.tv/rogueyoshi
IGN - CharmingThird/Ephemaris

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info