0.11.1c Patch Notes

Version 0.11.1c
  • Fixed a bug introduced in 0.11.1 where magic/rare/unique monsters did too much damage.
  • The Demon King Horns microtransaction effect now fully replaces the existing helmet art of the character.
  • The unique item Tipua Kaikohuru has had its name changed to The Goddess Bound. Hellbringer has been changed to Voidbringer. Old items will still have the old name, while new ones that drop will have the new one.
  • Fixed a bug with the Energy Shield depletion sound repeating when degenerating and regenerating simultaneously.
  • Volume adjustments have made to Energy Shield sounds based on community feedback.
  • Fix a bug where Shield Charge Multistrike hits after the first did no damage.

Note: The challenge for Tipua Kaikohuru/The Goddess Bound will still list the old name, but will work with the item with either name.
sig04
"Microtransactions buy the pizza, but it's the tears that nourish their souls." - Mucker
"
Colmillo wrote:
There's no chance they will tell us how much more damage the mobs were doing. All I know is it had to be something like 2x-3x because I got absolutely demolished doing something I had done like 4000000 times before, I completely checked out the area and no thorns, no reflect, hell even if I had been crit 5 times in a row I wouldnt have felt it like I did.

Fun times in beta.

I believe it was +50% damage on Rares/Uniques and +25% on Magic monsters.

I'm very sorry this got through both our quality assurance and the Alpha server. The change that induced the bug was made late in the process. As soon as I became aware of it I warned people in game and we rushed the patch to completion.

I will make sure our QA process includes more detailed checks for this kind of thing in the future.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
rings2
"
banes312 wrote:
"
Hard_Candy wrote:
im wondering if this will include resolve of problem with to high physical dmg on ALL mobs, ( yes i know they wrote - magic, rare and uniqe ) but most of people in specific threads admited that something is wrong with physical dmg on even white mobs...

Yes. Titty bitches in luna 3 almost insta gib me. I am low life sporker just mfin and these hoes can almost kill me before i kill em

Is this still currently an issue? There was an Attack Speed issue that may have affected them that was fixed in 0.11.1b.

If they still seem more damaging than before 0.11.1, let me know.
sig04
"Microtransactions buy the pizza, but it's the tears that nourish their souls." - Mucker
"
Lightcraft wrote:
"
Hard_Candy wrote:
@ Qarl
one more thing. I just went to fellshrine mercilles, and white skeleton mobs hit me for more dmg than rare mob. And the dmg difference is quite significant. And that only applies to physical dmg. I was cofirmed on this by at least 2 people.

Then were white mobs affected as well and not fixed this patch?

We are checking white mobs, and they appear not to markedly different. If anyone can give me further information on specific white monsters, specifying difficulty and other factors, that would be useful.
sig04
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Lightcraft wrote:
We are checking white mobs, and they appear not to markedly different. If anyone can give me further information on specific white monsters, specifying difficulty and other factors, that would be useful.

Just to update this, our testing has not uncovered anything unusual with damage of normal monsters. Please post to Bug Reports with specific details if you do find a problem.

sig04

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info