0.11.1c Patch Notes

"
Faerindel wrote:
No rollbacks, suck it up.

They have not one, but two servers to test and hunt bugs. The alpha one and us. Because, you know, we are all beta fucking testers. And this kind of things happens.

And can happen after release too.
Patches are done to fix things, but sometimes they break another. That's the nature of software. If you don't understand it, I suggest you to learn some programming.

Sory for my english, but...

- Sir, could you please test our new car and new tracks?
- Yea, sure. I like racing.
- But we have a rule - if you fail one lap, you will have to start all over again, from the very first and simple track.
- Uhm... ok, im pretty good driver i'm not afraid.

***Month later***

- Ok, you've completed all previous tracks three times as we asked, test our ultimate track.
- Oh, yea, finaly.
- We have just made an upgrade to your car, by the way.
- Yea? What exacly?
- Stuff... you know, to make it better.

***After failing a lap***

- Well, we are sorry, you have failed.
- Yea, i know... Daimn. But its something strange with my car: the breaks were not responding, so i was forsed to...
- Sir we know, its because of our upgrade. We have fixed it, breaks are ok now.
- But i...
- You have failed.
- But if breakes were fine i wouldn't fail!
- You knew the deal - failing one lap - starting all over again.
- Do you stil need testing?
- Yes, we are very appreciate you efforts.
- But it was your fault that i have failed.
- Yes, we know. And we are sorry. But it is YOU who have failed.

Last edited by maxkardinal on Jun 27, 2013, 1:46:51 PM
"
maxkardinal wrote:
"
Faerindel wrote:
No rollbacks, suck it up.

They have not one, but two servers to test and hunt bugs. The alpha one and us. Because, you know, we are all beta fucking testers. And this kind of things happens.

And can happen after release too.
Patches are done to fix things, but sometimes they break another. That's the nature of software. If you don't understand it, I suggest you to learn some programming.

Sory for my english, but...

- Sir, could you please test our new car and new tracks?
- Yea, sure. I like racing.
- But we have a rule - if you fail one lap, you will have to start all over again, from the very first and simple track.
- Uhm... ok, im pretty good driver i'm not afraid.

***Month later***

- Ok, you've completed all previous tracks three times as we asked, test our ultimate track.
- Oh, yea, finaly.
- We have just made an upgrade to your car, by the way.
- Yea? What exacly?
- Stuff... you know, to make it better.

***After failing a lap***

- Well, we are sorry, you have failed.
- Yea, i know... Daimn. But its something strange with my car: the breaks were not responding, so i was forsed to...
- Sir we know, its because of our upgrade. We have fixed it, breaks are ok now.
- But i...
- You have failed.
- But if breakes were fine i wouldn't fail!
- You knew the deal - failing one lap - starting all over again.
- Do you stil need testing?
- Yes, we are very appreciate you efforts.
- But it was your fault that i have failed.
- Yes, we know. And we are sorry. But it is YOU who have failed.

Meh, you forgot one rule:
- You can choose between a simple track and a difficult one. The difficult one is very dangerous and with al the beta-car-testing-stuff it is a big risk to try to run that track.
- But the driver is arrogant and say: do me the hard one. The soft one is for loosers.
- And then he died. Secretly because he drove bad, but hey its beta so complain about the quality of the car instead.
ITT, people use an avoidable bug as a scapegoat for bad play to make themselves feel better.

Spoiler
including myself
"
Hochep wrote:
After I die.. thx

cry harder
Thank gods I play on default, I was wondering if I started to really suck at this game after the path. Died four times in an hour to rare mobs even though their stats seemed harmless. Almost made me reroll.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
I also think normal(white) mobs sometimes do abnormal amounts of dmg.
A bit more specific - cruel/docks/voidbearer white ones deal more than expected dmg and magic ones with the mod massive deal unbeareable amounts of dmg(can't even get near them).
I think blackguard soldiers in Battlefront do a bit more dmg off the top, but it might just be me. Haven't had time to try out other mobs, but I definitely add to the number of people that agree that white mobs also deal unexpectedly large amounts of damage.

Reading this thread i kinda feel the need to clear this out: I don't care about any rollbacks, char deaths, or whatever (though I feel sorry for the HC/OS ones that died because of this - just not good!)

Thanks GGG for your work and time to come here and explain!
"

- You can choose between a simple track and a difficult one. The difficult one is very dangerous and with al the beta-car-testing-stuff it is a big risk to try to run that track.

DAT JOKE
I was in a lvl 66 map ( where I would normally like .. NEVER die since I just can own anything if it's not a rare with aweful rolls on it in which case I chaos/sell it ) with no especially difficult rolls on it, I got in the middle of deadly snakes ( the ones I usually own, and that would never kill me if I'm not AFK ), and I got like insta gibbed.
so, one more time :
"DAT JOKE"

The only "acceptable" excuse for this would be "this is a beta" .

I'm just glad it has been fixed now.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Jun 27, 2013, 7:19:36 PM
"
Mr_B wrote:
ITT, people use an avoidable bug as a scapegoat for bad play to make themselves feel better.

Spoiler
including myself

how exactly do you avoid GGG fucking up and increasing monster damage by atleast 50% and get raped by something you should go through with ease? I had done 69-70maps with no problems but the next day get torn to pieces by a shit lvl 66 map that you previously could(should) clear while sleeping, driving and fucking a horse

Stop fucking whiteknighting when it is completely and utterly indisputable (insert degrading insult because you are not very smart), I was or used to be a big whiteknight for GGG but even back then this shit would be absurd to "backup". There is nothing but to agree that GGG fucked up.
Last edited by neroscapegod on Jun 27, 2013, 8:56:55 PM
"
Mr_B wrote:

If by bad play you mean getting hit, you obviously dont play melee, solo. I died yesterday (again) as a lvl 41 cause of another bug. Game minimized into desktop while i was in the middle of a mob pack. No other programs where runing and antivirus was on game mode. I must admit i am a masochist for playing this game for so long but even i have some breaking point. GG no re.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
"
Mr_B wrote:

Spoiler
including myself

how exactly do you avoid GGG fucking up and increasing monster damage by atleast 50% and get raped by something you should go through with ease? I had done 69-70maps with no problems but the next day get torn to pieces by a shit lvl 66 map that you previously could(should) clear while sleeping, driving and fucking a horse

Stop fucking whiteknighting when it is completely and utterly indisputable (insert degrading insult because you are not very smart), I was or used to be a big whiteknight for GGG but even back then this shit would be absurd to "backup". There is nothing but to agree that GGG fucked up.

LOL you are the definition of full on mad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info