0.11.1c Patch Notes

Tanking Kole Merci with Enfeble lvl 19, Endurance Charge lvl 19 charge 6 and damage reduce 78% still got 1 hit kill wtf.
And i know that bugged damn shit.
Lost 30% because bug hell yeah.
At least you GGG make 3x Exp or 5x Exp for Compensation.
Wondered why my onslaught Marauder got destroyed by a unique that I curb stomped before. Thought I was just getting worse at the game(Had like 2 new characters die last night[Yes I was face tanking rare and magics because I thought I would be able to, stupid of me I know]). Glad it's fixed so it won't happen to my new one.
Last edited by Quendar on Jun 26, 2013, 10:28:46 PM
"
banes312 wrote:
"
Hard_Candy wrote:
im wondering if this will include resolve of problem with to high physical dmg on ALL mobs, ( yes i know they wrote - magic, rare and uniqe ) but most of people in specific threads admited that something is wrong with physical dmg on even white mobs...

Yes. Titty bitches in luna 3 almost insta gib me. I am low life sporker just mfin and these hoes can almost kill me before i kill em

Is this still currently an issue? There was an Attack Speed issue that may have affected them that was fixed in 0.11.1b.

If they still seem more damaging than before 0.11.1, let me know.

"
sinkudou wrote:
Tanking Kole Merci with Enfeble lvl 19, Endurance Charge lvl 19 charge 6 and damage reduce 78% still got 1 hit kill wtf.
And i know that bugged damn shit.
Lost 30% because bug hell yeah.
At least you GGG make 3x Exp or 5x Exp for Compensation.

You tank horribly.
And now I really want that unique. 'The Goddess Bound' sounds badass.
Bullshit, you get the game for free.

-Qarl
"
Chris wrote:
"
Colmillo wrote:
There's no chance they will tell us how much more damage the mobs were doing. All I know is it had to be something like 2x-3x because I got absolutely demolished doing something I had done like 4000000 times before, I completely checked out the area and no thorns, no reflect, hell even if I had been crit 5 times in a row I wouldnt have felt it like I did.

Fun times in beta.

I believe it was +50% damage on Rares/Uniques and +25% on Magic monsters.

I'm very sorry this got through both our quality assurance and the Alpha server. The change that induced the bug was made late in the process. As soon as I became aware of it I warned people in game and we rushed the patch to completion.

I will make sure our QA process includes more detailed checks for this kind of thing in the future.

I would like my 15% at level 90 on Anarchy. I'm sure a lot of people would like their characters back on Onslaught as well lol.
BigMacky Level 100 Anarchy
"
Tyronis3 wrote:
"
PartzPOE wrote:
No rollback? wtf ...

Of course not. Way too exploitable.

I would just like a roll back of my 15% xp lol
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/141847 (shop)
IGN; xxdaath or aleister_crowley_lives

he who knows little believes he knows much
he who knows much as learned of his ignorance
"
thelemite wrote:
"
Tyronis3 wrote:
"
PartzPOE wrote:
No rollback? wtf ...

Of course not. Way too exploitable.

I would just like a roll back of my 15% xp lol

I just got 1shot by the boss on torture chamber that i've done so many times prior... so stupid
IGN : ShadFlicker (Rampage) / Shadbeyond (Beyond)
lol i rerolled from 0 2 times today n u guys complaining about a 15%
Thanks to that stronger mobs bug I increased my character defensive stats ALOT, in order to survive!!! I'm still alive, thank you GGG :P
http://slysherz.blogspot.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info