0.11.1c Patch Notes

yeah...thats why i got hit over 3.5k from mobs i used to tank, oh well reroll
Yesturday my summoner felt like I was playing in slow motion. Brutus seemed really long between attacks. Had some skeletons killing my minions in one shot. Glad to see them take effort to confirm this for us.
Well now I know why my 72 FP witch that I just got my 5L and all my gear for end game died. Funny thing was I was leveling my 58 (now 64) marauder and almost got 1 shot by 2 blue stone rolling things in fellshrine. Oh well it's beta.
itt anarchy players thinking they have a reason to complain
I am still getting the RF audio thing. Video uploading now and will update once ready. It seems like it is not interfering with other sounds anymore, but the muffled lawnmower sound it still there.

Video : https://vimeo.com/69212631

EdIt: Added video link
Took a 2 year break, but I'm back.
Last edited by jorbarn on Jun 26, 2013, 11:06:21 PM
"
Chris wrote:
"
Colmillo wrote:
There's no chance they will tell us how much more damage the mobs were doing. All I know is it had to be something like 2x-3x because I got absolutely demolished doing something I had done like 4000000 times before, I completely checked out the area and no thorns, no reflect, hell even if I had been crit 5 times in a row I wouldnt have felt it like I did.

Fun times in beta.

I believe it was +50% damage on Rares/Uniques and +25% on Magic monsters.

I'm very sorry this got through both our quality assurance and the Alpha server. The change that induced the bug was made late in the process. As soon as I became aware of it I warned people in game and we rushed the patch to completion.

I will make sure our QA process includes more detailed checks for this kind of thing in the future.

Rofl chris, Thanks bro. Wanna lvl and get my gear back? will only take like 15hours day for a week or so. Well atleast now I know why I got raped in fucking 66map.....

Well atleast you are honest, that you fucked alot of people over including me. I will reroll but srsly just eh.. frustration

"
PartzPOE wrote:
No rollback? wtf ...

No reroll, they should just revive all characters that died. That would in my opinion be very justified. It is however not going to happen, which I understand but still today fu ggg dick slurping dickbags
Last edited by neroscapegod on Jun 26, 2013, 10:43:19 PM
My lvl 83 onslaught character melted two days ago on a Spider Lair w/ extra dmg 99% and -max resist after 'teleporting' (desynching) into the middle of a room (melee character ofc). 4 endurance charges and 30k armour wasn't enough (obviously died mostly to elemental dmg, but still).

Today a sporker witch melted in cruel city of sarn to a hasted rare, this time was my fault cause was pm'ing someone and happened too fast.

I've lost 3 characters in Onslaught so far, 2 to desync + bugs (extra dmg) and 1 could be said my fault (although it wouldn't have melted so fast and I probably could have reacted in time due to extra dmg).

At least it's getting fixed, but is kinda sad of all the deaths I had in HC outside of races or rushing at low lvl since OB started I could say 3 were my fault (counting the last ones), of a lot of characters.
"
Qarl wrote:
"
banes312 wrote:
"
Hard_Candy wrote:
im wondering if this will include resolve of problem with to high physical dmg on ALL mobs, ( yes i know they wrote - magic, rare and uniqe ) but most of people in specific threads admited that something is wrong with physical dmg on even white mobs...

Yes. Titty bitches in luna 3 almost insta gib me. I am low life sporker just mfin and these hoes can almost kill me before i kill em

Is this still currently an issue? There was an Attack Speed issue that may have affected them that was fixed in 0.11.1b.

If they still seem more damaging than before 0.11.1, let me know.

so i went back online went to exactly same place and im still getting destroyed by white mobs with physical atack. Im usually around 4k armor + molten shell and almost all the time with 4endurance charges ( im doing discharger atm so yeah ) and white mobs 2-3shot my quite high lvl molten shell, and im getting totaly owned. The weirdest part is its only with physical dmg. any spell caster mobs white or magic dont do any more dmg, at least sagnifically.
*** NoobCakes *** <NCAKES> guild
IGN: HardCandy
centeral europe time
Wow! I made the Lunaris Temple level 3 run in Normal HC this morning with the 0.11.1b patch and defeated Piety. I almost died many times but my minions (3 zombies and 4 skeletons) kept the heat off just enough to save my Templar butt. This is the first time after the 0.11.0 patch that I had a Piety final act 3 battle and with Fire and Lightning resists at 75% and Cold at 63% I didn't do to badly and killed her faster with Lightning Strike melee + increased elemental damage, fire trap, and Firestorm + added fire + iron will than I have done with any of my ranged builds. She didn't drop anything of value but maybe Cruel Piety loot will be better.

Now I find out that the magic, rare, and unique creatures were tougher than they should have been.

For me this is great news as I've learned much over the 8 months of playing PoE, the 0.11.0 is working as intended to make melee work much better (finally, hope that carries over in Cruel), and I have a much better build this time. I'm in the Mud Flats at level 39 and still going strong.

Thanks for the fix and thanks for the 0.11.0 balance changes. Some may have lost effectiveness in their build with the 0.11.0 patch but my Fire Elemental / Necro Templar + shield melee character survived to live another day in HC.

Fantastic dev support, keep the weekly updates coming.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Fixed a bug introduced in 0.11.1 where magic/rare/unique monsters did too much damage.

How can such a bug happen? Somebody added 1 zero too much in the damage tables?
Don't you have a damage simulator?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info