Darkspore.... Dark BORE?

Yes.
"
resira wrote:
I'd try to make the account but I'm too lazy considering the chances are that someone already did it.

Edit:
I lied. It was too tempting and it worked!! Thank you Rhesos!!

Edit2:
Just to make sure, any characters made in the closed beta are wiped for the final release right?

No Problem. Yes the chars will be wiped... There will be two more betas on the next two weekends!
So I played it for a bit.

I definitely like the editor system. Equipping items is fun as heck. Also, the game is strangely reminiscent of StarCraft.
Ok so they gave me 6 hours to download the game and test it lol

interesting game but far to easy from all i could play
I liked it. Of course first levels on normal difficulty, which are avaliable in beta, are supposed to be easy. AoE-dps classes reap through them in no time. Loot gathering is fun, swapping and combining classes is intriguing, combat is well-paced, good picture - it promises to be a solid nice hack-n-slash.
Theres a difference between easy and walk over though ;-)
I find the game entertaining, but I can't see myself getting really into it. I don't have a feeling of connection to any of the heroe's you can select.

I think a better route for Maxis to have gone is to limit the amount of heroes and increase the amount of abillities each one has. That way, some kind of connection could be built between you and the character on the screen.

Also, I find the "achievements" nothing more then time-sinks. Kill every enemy on the board? Gets a bit old. Thats why D2 only had one such mission, in a small area, kill all quests are just chores. I know it's optional, but since it increases your odds of getting better items, it seems to me that it's not optional at all.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
I think a better route for Maxis to have gone is to limit the amount of heroes and increase the amount of abillities each one has. That way, some kind of connection could be built between you and the character on the screen.

I agree with you here. It's like a hero-overdose. So many different options leave you indifferent to the final choice.
well you probably didn't spend much time customizing each hero you had, cause most of the attachment stems from the large amount of customizations you can make to each hero.
"
Septile wrote:
well you probably didn't spend much time customizing each hero you had, cause most of the attachment stems from the large amount of customizations you can make to each hero.

but when you have 100 it makes it largely irreverent until the later stages, atleast for me anyway

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info