Darkspore.... Dark BORE?

http://www.darkspore.com/ I wanna know if anyone is actually going to play this game. Im not impressed to say the least most "future" "space" games are crap (exceptions: ME series and Deadspace) and this doesnt exactly tickle my senses... it very bland to me (enviorment and settings)yes it is important to provide customization in a game but this is overkill. I'm really not expecting much from an ARPG from EA and Maxis (sims?)to be honest. The APRG market is now being flooded with crap. PoE looks 1,000,000x better :D
"turn based rpg's are for people who have sausage fingers" -me
Well i don't you can call it a ARPG even if maxis is strutting the title. Darkspore is going to be spore with combat added into the mix. As far as the customization that was spores whole appeal which was actually pretty entertaining. As far a buying i am going to demo it first and go from there.
Yes good sir, I enjoy slaying mythical creatures.
I was REALLY let down by Spore. That said, the best part of spore was killing animals and finding parts. So, an ARPG that involves only killing stuff and finding parts might be fun. I actually am interested in the "squad" dynamic they have in the game.

But, I'm certainly looking forward to PoE and D3 much more...

If you are interested in the least, you can sign up for the beta.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
This game really isn't on my radar currently. If it gets really good reviews when it releases then I may give it a try otherwise I'll just skip it.
Forum Sheriff
"
tpapp157 wrote:
This game really isn't on my radar currently. If it gets really good reviews when it releases then I may give it a try otherwise I'll just skip it.

exactly my thoughts :)
i think that there will be some unique ideas in the game, i especially like the squad and the customization thing. However i don't believe that the game will be anywhere near as good as torchlight, diablo or titan quest... I have an eye on it anyways...
"MOST SF games are craps"

Freespace 1&2
Rogue Squadron
System shock
Deus Ex
DOOM

Well, crap is not the way ill call those.
"
Sloul wrote:
"MOST SF games are craps"

Freespace 1&2
Rogue Squadron
System shock
Deus Ex
DOOM

Well, crap is not the way ill call those.

sry im not perfect :)
The Deus Ex: Human revolution actually looks pretty sweet. Though i thought it was weird Square Enix was making a shooter still it looks pretty cool with a neat story i already preordered it.
Yes good sir, I enjoy slaying mythical creatures.
I'll play the new Deus Ex too... I can remember that i played only the demo for the first deus ex, which included only one level, nearly a thousand times because there were so many possibilitys... Good old times :)

But we depart from the topic :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info