"
Sloul wrote:
"MOST SF games are craps"

Freespace 1&2
Rogue Squadron
System shock
Deus Ex
DOOM

Well, crap is not the way ill call those.

DOOM :S !!!!

You gotta be joking.
He who fights with monsters
might take care lest he thereby
become a monster.
I hope he isn't. Doom was awesome.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
Probably I read it quick and thought he was saying "well crap is the way i'll call those". :)
He who fights with monsters
might take care lest he thereby
become a monster.
I'll probably try this. I'm not expecting a masterpiece, but it sounds like it could be fun.
Well Darkspore closed beta is starting. I don't know the limits of the NDA I'm bound to yet, but I do know I can say that I'm a member of the beta and that a beta is going down.
Yeah you can see that in the public areas of the official forum so i don't think that there is any kind of nda on the fact that the closed beta is starting! Signed in for the beta as well and in some giveaway events but unfortunately haven't got a key yet... Looking forward to try it out too!
so ive been invited to play in alpha beta of darkspore im updating the client now i will post some info after i play awhile :)
"turn based rpg's are for people who have sausage fingers" -me
Let us know how it goes. I'm very curious.
Forum Sheriff
"
tpapp157 wrote:

as of right now the servers are very busy i get this error....

Error 18 is received when Darkspore fails to download the patch correctly. This can be caused by a spotty internet connection or really busy servers. Try again in a few hours. If you continue to receive this error, post here and we can dig a little deeper.

i thought ea had money for bandwidth?
"turn based rpg's are for people who have sausage fingers" -me
"
Phouriuh wrote:
"
tpapp157 wrote:

as of right now the servers are very busy i get this error....

Error 18 is received when Darkspore fails to download the patch correctly. This can be caused by a spotty internet connection or really busy servers. Try again in a few hours. If you continue to receive this error, post here and we can dig a little deeper.

i thought ea had money for bandwidth?

Well you know... Part of the beta is figuring out exactly how much stress the servers can handle.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info