Darkspore.... Dark BORE?

editing for fail :-P
"
eversorgod wrote:
Im sorry what???? i hope your saying those are the exception and im just being stupid after waking up :-P

are you seriously calling dues ex and doom crap? they would probably feature on any sane gamers top 10 list of all time lol
and then go and list probably the 2nd best space sim :-S

Im all for personal opinion but yours is weird :-P

I believe he was saying that "crap is not what he would call them."
Yep as expect an early morning fail, i usually ban myself from entering forums for a few hours lol

Now i have a look at it i agree with him, not many publishers/devs could top a list like that, if any really
"
eversorgod wrote:
Yep as expect an early morning fail, i usually ban myself from entering forums for a few hours lol

Now i have a look at it i agree with him, not many publishers/devs could top a list like that, if any really

Don't worry. I exactly did the same mistake :D
He who fights with monsters
might take care lest he thereby
become a monster.
I'll admit I had to read the sentence carefully to be sure I was not making the mistake myself.
I played the beta a bit but unfortunately there is a nda i think :( However you can see some opinions on the publich darkspore forums as well!
I can only say that i'm still eagerly waiting for PoE ;)
"
Rhesos wrote:
I played the beta a bit but unfortunately there is a nda i think :( However you can see some opinions on the publich darkspore forums as well!

Somehow I doubt that the Darkspore devs will be watching these forums to ensure you don't violate your NDA.
Forum Sheriff
"
tpapp157 wrote:
"
Rhesos wrote:

Somehow I doubt that the Darkspore devs will be watching these forums to ensure you don't violate your NDA.

I doubt that too but however there is also an ethical component beside the point of getting caught by the developers and i respect that...
"
tpapp157 wrote:
"
Rhesos wrote:

Well I don't know about you but my word is my bond, and I agreed not to spill the beans.
Darkspore Beta Phouriuh Notes
2/11 - 2/12

room for improvement:

-ui is very bland and basic (skill windows, map, attribute)
-not a whole lot of skills in beta i was able to use a whole five... (30 for each class)
-the quests and exp gained from them is very sloppy some very easy quests give you mass amounts of exp, while very hard quests (bosses) give you very little though they take quite the amount of skill to kill
-so far the characters are not very balanced based on my party exp so far the brute is overwhelming as far as strength the other classes are very difficult to play
-single player bore fest.... is also very unbalanced.

things I liked:

-very easy to find a game
-shows party location and active quests also how many hours have been played in game so far
-active voice communication already when playing with party
-servers are dedicated to parties much like they are in L4D2
-very strong ping multiple server locations
-graphically the game is (okay) not very impressed
-alot of the same repetative crap (usual EA)
-there is alot of customization in my opinion this will be the downfall of this ARP

This beta was for 2 days 2/11-2/12

I have received information stating that i will also be playing in next weeks beta . I will update this thread and post about what they've improved... I will also be taking screens and adding them to this thread

"turn based rpg's are for people who have sausage fingers" -me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info