[1.0.6] CI Crit Dagger Shadow (30k DPS Flicker Ninja) [OB video up!]

In caste of Lightning Strike: Do i need faster cast or faster attacks or faster projectiles to increas attack speed or can i basically use all of them to maximize attack speed?
-----------------------------------------------
IGN: Cataclysmo
the armor u get only when u use flask.
u can get GR and CI without vaal pact. go for vaal pact or the buff ingr ca 18% after.

Act 3 going without any problems as solo.
Untill i got to an orange statue which kills my 4100 shield in 2 hits. i died once to that.
got back it was on full life again for some reason. managed to kite her. but tookd along time
since i only have 60ish mana, killd her.
and then when i come to next room. i get a freeze lag spike for first time.
lost half my lvl 64-65 on those 2 deaths.

wanted to say i managed to solo act 3. but considering going in a party now... :S
"
MadCaDDy wrote:
In caste of Lightning Strike: Do i need faster cast or faster attacks or faster projectiles to increas attack speed or can i basically use all of them to maximize attack speed?

Faster Attacks support gem.
"
Kaeudaar wrote:
"
MadCaDDy wrote:

Faster Attacks support gem.

faster cast and faster projectiles have no effect on Lightning Strikes?
-----------------------------------------------
IGN: Cataclysmo
"
nalad1996 wrote:
This build is still the best for shadow or someone create something better?

I'm doing witch with it. You just have to invest 3 points more than shadow into mana regen thats all.
Be water, my friend.
Last edited by delgar89 on Feb 3, 2013, 12:08:00 PM
"
PumpFIST wrote:
update on how its going for me at lvl 64:) i just reachd 4099 ES with my uppgrade that might be the best ES shield on default right now.
3359 EVAS. 1206 DPS. 1734 LS dmg. 2448 DS dmg. and 2780 FS dmg

Wow. Sick shield :>

I'm at lv70 3.9k ES
"
Kapz wrote:
"
PumpFIST wrote:
update on how its going for me at lvl 64:) i just reachd 4099 ES with my uppgrade that might be the best ES shield on default right now.
3359 EVAS. 1206 DPS. 1734 LS dmg. 2448 DS dmg. and 2780 FS dmg

Wow. Sick shield :>

I'm at lv70 3.9k ES

=)
I'm now level 64 just starting Act 3.

I'm at 4k ES but other than that my gear is really weak. it's a mess lol. No MF except 5% quantity so I'm really struggling as far as economy goes =/ I can't dream of starting to bid on actually good items.

Edit: Literally within minutes of posting this, I got my first Exalted Orb drop =D
Last edited by mallow on Feb 3, 2013, 2:10:22 PM
Hi,

Im a level 30shadow now and im following your build. at the moment im using dual wield with 1 dagger and 1 claw. is it better to switch to 1h/shield now or later on? or is it only needed on hardcore?

and another question.

i read that lightning strike should be around lvl 9 and not higher and i also got clarity which i wanna hold on a low lvl like 3 but how can i stop them for getting xp? do i have to get tons of those gems and replace them everytime they get to high?
Last edited by royvisser1990 on Feb 3, 2013, 3:26:30 PM
Hi, Invalesco! Playing your build since december, in CB i have got 6.2k es, about 6k ds dps at lvl 67. In OB is harder to find good es gear :( . What do u think about that chest (gonna 4l that) and dagger? Cost me about 2gcp each

IGN: FatalStep, rush_MIFisto, Robin_Bad_, LeBlancer
Last edited by Legus666 on Feb 3, 2013, 3:25:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info