[1.0.6] CI Crit Dagger Shadow (30k DPS Flicker Ninja) [OB video up!]

Haven't played PoE since Alpha ! Thinking of trying this build out, is it still that viable? It looks to me like in group builds you'd get trainrolled by mobs after a while, would you just stick to Lightning Strike mostly?

Also because CI got nerfed hopefully I don't get wrecked with having less ES :s
Hi!

Just watched your .10 video, and I don't understand how your mana doesn't go down when you spam LS like that : you have no clarity, no manaleach that I could see... did I miss something?
"
Kethryweryn wrote:
Hi!

Just watched your .10 video, and I don't understand how your mana doesn't go down when you spam LS like that : you have no clarity, no manaleach that I could see... did I miss something?

Mind drinker (passive node) i suppose. Assuming he didn't have any "+X% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched back as " in his gear nor casted Warlords mark (similar effect) he would leech 2% of his physical damage (Mind drinker alone).

That would mean a lot of mana leeched when you are a high damage dealer.
Last edited by Khelara on Feb 2, 2013, 11:13:40 PM
I have a problem.
I need to party to play in map. My dmg is ok. And I could kill a mob alone when my party has 6 ppl.

But alone, i'm too weak. I die very fast.
I priorize the skills and the links. So i can lvl my gems with me. Sometime i finde a better gear, but it do not have 4 sockets linked.

How make party is easy, i'm lvling 4 LVL/day.
Now I'm LVL 50.

I'm waiting your helps.

And Congratulation for this POST.

My passive tree is here:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABX0OSBB7ES8RUBGWFr8Z1xzcHhonqSgqKwowVDgbO-FHBlVLVuph4m0ZbXtwUn5Zf8aH24hrjAuMNpHPkyeZV52joqOmf6crpzSxs7TFtUi297l8u9bAUcEAwcXB88Lsw23bGuL344Tp_uwY7LDtQfPq9Uv8q_-T

I do not get HP nodes and prepare the way to get GHOST REAVER and C.I when i have more E.S.
"
MEZIR wrote:
I have a problem.
Spoiler
I need to party to play in map. My dmg is ok. And I could kill a mob alone when my party has 6 ppl.

But alone, i'm too weak. I die very fast.
I priorize the skills and the links. So i can lvl my gems with me. Sometime i finde a better gear, but it do not have 4 sockets linked.

How make party is easy, i'm lvling 4 LVL/day.
Now I'm LVL 50.

I'm waiting your helps.

And Congratulation for this POST.

My passive tree is here:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABX0OSBB7ES8RUBGWFr8Z1xzcHhonqSgqKwowVDgbO-FHBlVLVuph4m0ZbXtwUn5Zf8aH24hrjAuMNpHPkyeZV52joqOmf6crpzSxs7TFtUi297l8u9bAUcEAwcXB88Lsw23bGuL344Tp_uwY7LDtQfPq9Uv8q_-T

I do not get HP nodes and prepare the way to get GHOST REAVER and C.I when i have more E.S.

Im also following this build and soloed my way to 45. New to the game so don't take me like an expert.

I got a few hp nodes (as suggested in post1), you can refund them when you go CI. Also, I've attached Life on Hit to double strike instead of physical damage, that is my bread and butter.

Never had any death-related issues. The couple times ive died were careless and totally avoidable mistakes while not paying attention. Did not die in the boss fights.

No notable gear, but i do have all res at 75%

Hope my two cents help you
Last edited by Kethzen on Feb 2, 2013, 11:25:30 PM
the high es shield is up at almost 15 gcp's. hopefully i get the latest bid on it later today.

I just got this chest.

payed
1 gcp. 1 regal orb. 1 orb of scouring. 1 orb of regret. 1 alchemy and 1 fusing for it.

That should had been a pretty good deal right invalesco? :)
Now that I got lightning strike, i find it annoying having to shift attack if u want to attack from range with it. Another other options / way to rebind it :(
"Bandit Quest Reward Choices
Normal: Kill all the bandits for an extra passive skill point
Cruel: Help Oak for 12% increased physical damage
Merciless: Help Oak for +1 Endurance Charge or Kraityn for +1 Frenzy Charge"

Why would you get Endurance Charge if you are only effectively using Blood Rage Skill to stack your charges. Isnt +1 Frenzy Charge in Merciless the only useful reward and hence final choice?

-----------------------------------------------
IGN: Cataclysmo
"
MadCaDDy wrote:
"Bandit Quest Reward Choices
Normal: Kill all the bandits for an extra passive skill point
Cruel: Help Oak for 12% increased physical damage
Merciless: Help Oak for +1 Endurance Charge or Kraityn for +1 Frenzy Charge"

Why would you get Endurance Charge if you are only effectively using Blood Rage Skill to stack your charges. Isnt +1 Frenzy Charge in Merciless the only useful reward and hence final choice?

If you have a high quality warlord's mark your chances of gaining an endurance charge will be quite high, and I think having 4 endurance charges up (while still able to use granite flasks) pretty much speaks for itself.

That said, I'm gonna grab more Frenzy.
"
PumpFIST wrote:
the high es shield is up at almost 15 gcp's. hopefully i get the latest bid on it later today.

I just got this chest.

payed
1 gcp. 1 regal orb. 1 orb of scouring. 1 orb of regret. 1 alchemy and 1 fusing for it.

That should had been a pretty good deal right invalesco? :)

Yeah, this is a good chest but personally I would hold off on spending all that currency for a chest that has bad sockets

but if you have the resources to craft at least a 5L out of it then good job :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info